Tuneboom

Tuneboom

by Pulsewave

Sell music, beats, audio playlists, singles & more!

VelvetPhonics

Nice app, does what we want it to do. Clean, click and easy to use. There are some bugs, but the team seem pretty quick at fixing.

JuseBeats.com

"Stem for track not found. Please contact support" I have been. It would be nice to get help on this. This app is so close to being perfect. Its a shame it doesn't work out the box. Update: Got in contact with customer support. Was very helpful and fixed the issue.

The Sample Universe

Customer service is beyond terrible, this app could easily be a 5 star product with basic customer service and the ability to add your on license agreements...

The New Monkey

It's a shame, this incredible app is let down by a huge lack of customer service. Nothing against the developers personally as they are very helpful *when* you talk to them. Most of my request are unseen a week later. 5 stars if you can get more support staff.

Armand Arnau

Poor customer service so far. Slow response time and slow in trying to resolve a problem that I've had for more than a month. I continue to use this just because it is the only app that I know that allows me to sell beats. Update: It has been a few months now and they still have not gotten back to me about an issue I have been having after I have tried contacting them a few times.

BEAT STONERS

This app literally has everything a music producer would need to be successful in selling their beats. Customer service is excellent and it seems as if the app is being constantly updated.