TurboSEO

One-click JSON-LD

$30 one-time charge

Tin Can Sally

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I installed this in April of 2017. It is now January 2018 and I do not see any benefit. This is so invisible, I have no idea if I even purchased a product. Basically I am giving 2 stars for the customer service which is friendly and prompt. But, the replies to my questions about how this thing works still have me puzzled.

Big Balls Collective

I genuinely don't know what I paid for. I installed it and have been watching my websites positioning in rank tracker and nothing has changed. Still ranked the same. I feel like I've just opened my wallet and given them free money. Wouldn't bother installing.

Bubba Tactical Survival

I'm so thankful this app exists. I was stressing so much trying to figure out how SEO worked and what to do. This was quick and painless. I mean 30 dollars isn't ideal but at least is was only 1 time. I look forward to seeing the results but over-all its better than paying a minimum of 100 to someone to do it for you.

Saudepets

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 month

Wow, really a one-click application and fast as lightning. Hope to see good results in the next weeks. Thanks!

High Waisted Leggings

Time spent using app 1 day

I purchased TurboSEO... Now everytime I try to use it, it wants to charge me a second time. I tried contacting the app developer and no response so here is my review. IT DOESN'T WORK!

Cat Supermarket

Extremely easy to install and working behind the scenes extracting info from my store and telling the world. Great job!

Nerd4life

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app. Save me hours of work.

Co Detect Com

Time spent using app Over 3 years

Great app, really easy to install and great support from the team. Our Google listings improved within a week.

Jack Wagon Coffee Co

Time spent using app About 1 year

It took a few days to start seeing the updates in Search Console, but ti's definitely working!

Wod Welder

Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Being in a competitive marketplace, our Google rankings are of utmost importance. This is a great tool to help our company show off the hard work we've done to stand out from the crowd.

Previous 1