4.2
September 15, 2023

10/10 App!!!! Within a few days of installing the Turn 14 Distribution app it has helped me integrate new products onto my website with ease! The features this app offers takes a little bit learning to figure out, thankfully DHTT was able to help along the way with any questions I had!

jetdavis.parts
8 days using the app
April 20, 2023

We 100% recommend this app integration with Turn 14 & Data Here To There if you want to streamline your daily processes and start scaling extra sales while you sleep! We are a small team with high very demand, which means we really needed this auto integration to help decrease our manual admin work. Having the ability to real time check inventory on our website, send links to each other, customers, and posting them to our socials has been a huge help for us. I especially love the ability to set items that are frequently OUT OF STOCK, to PREORDERS so our customers can choose to wait for the most in demand items. I have cut a lot of manual invoicing down for orders due to this app integration and can't be more grateful for the team at DHTT. Whenever I need help, I can always expect an email back within the same day or at most 24 hours! We love our Data Angels at DHTT and thank you for taking our shop into the ecommerce world fulltime.

SRT Autoworks
12 months using the app
June 8, 2023

Absolute game changer for our store. What this app offers is a massive time saver with adding many nuance brands. If this app is used correctly, you really only need to modify the import settings to your liking. Really excited for new updates and features to come with Data Here to There. Thanks for making life easier for us guys

10 Second Racing
3 months using the app
March 1, 2023

This is my first time setting up an online store and have been happy with the support and help the DH2T team has provided. No matter how difficult or easy my questions are they always resolve them quickly.

MotoIQ
4 months using the app
December 11, 2020

They make life so much easier. Plus, the customer service is BEYOND amazing. Definitely worth it!!!!!

SAIKOSPEED
Over 2 years using the app
Data Here-to-There replied January 31, 2021

Thank you so much for the glowing review, wow! We hope you are still enjoying the app and much success with your store!

November 10, 2021

Excellent app - changed my life. Forget crazy csv files with tons of errors.. your catalog will be up to date 24/7! Great support team as well! Highly recommend

Miami AutoSport Technik
About 2 years using the app
Data Here-to-There replied November 17, 2021

Hello. Thanks so much for your kind words! We do work hard to keep your store up to date and our customers well supported too :-). All the best with your store!
- The Team @DH2T

December 10, 2022

These people are great! Service is impeccable and they can sort threw problems with ease. The API works great too. It's all about the service, thank you.

dynosourceperformance
About 2 years using the app
September 1, 2021

Time consuming setup as expected, but user friendly, and great support. We've used others with clunky and outdated systems that actually cost more. DH2T is worth what you pay.

Rock Bottom Truck
Almost 2 years using the app
Data Here-to-There replied November 9, 2021

Thanks very much for your review. We're happy to hear that overall, you've had a positive experience with our app. We think a lot about usability and always do our best to listen to feedback and incorporate ideas for improvement in every update.

December 14, 2022

With DH2T for a few years, and the customer support is always great, and the product also. Helps reduce some of our workload.

Complex Seven Industries
Over 1 year using the app
Edited October 4, 2021

This app has been very useful to help us keep our website updated with latest products and pricing. We were having MAP issues with a different app that was supposed to be updating regularly, but was not updating as we had expected. Since using this app, we've had no MAP violations and our pricing is accurate. Support has been timely as well. Any time we have an issue/question, their support team is quick to assist and help us through it and get a resolution. I do wish the descriptions for a lot of the products were more descriptive, but that's a Turn14 problem, not a problem with the app. One thing Turn14 doesn't tell you, is that some brands do not allow product descriptions to be passed over via API, so brands like GReddy won't have good descriptions. Again, not an app issue, but something worth knowing about.

Alliance Racing
Over 1 year using the app
Data Here-to-There replied November 9, 2021

Hello, thank you for the review. We appreciate what you say about product descriptions and we certainly do our best to encourage improvement in that area. Turn 14 is aware of it too and does what they can to influence the brands to improve the quality of their data, as well. We'll keep working on it!