Twitter Feed

Responsive Widget to display Tweets , Follow buttons.

FLORES DEL CASCO BOUTIQUE

Hello, this app is amazing but today doesn´t work. Hope is just some maintenance. Please let me know.

300MAX

I used the twitter feed to link my Twitter followers to my store, I had issues getting the coding in the right spot, I think the explanation could be a bit clearer on how to install for dummies, that's me. The 5 stars are for service and helpful response the support team they fixed everything for me and everything is working great.

BuiltFirst: Discounted Deals

I tried quite a bit to make it work, but it wouldn't fully connect to my Shopify. All and all, it didn't work on my site.

Old School Football

I have been using this Twitter app on www.oldschoolfootball.co.uk

I installed it quickly but it was a little large however the support team were fantastic and worked really hard to imporve it for me. They did a great job!

EnviroMerch

I'm no coder but, if you take your time & follow the instructions, you'll easily add your twitter feed to your footer, using this app!! I think maybe the instructions could do with an update, as the footer theme is now separate on the left hand menu, it took me a while to find out where to place the code. Fantastic FREE app .. Thank you very much from www.EnviroMerch.co.uk

Battle Ready Fuel

Doesn't work due to JS errors in the API response. "ReferenceError: twttr is not defined"..............

ベルライフ

not good enough.haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa must 100 characters aaaaaaaa

Go Love Shoes

excellent apps customer service is top notch i would recommend this app every store owner should have this

G Street Bath & Beauty

I just added this app about 5 minutes ago. Seemed like a challenge to set up with the coding and all. Fingers crossed I did everything right and it works.

Dhana and B

Easy to use and so fast to install! No need to use any high knowledge of computers in order to install the application.......

Previous 1 3