Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

Ultimate GDPR EU Cookie Banner

by Conversion Bear

Love cookies? A minimal, modern and stunning GDPR cookie bar.

Pielartisans.com

I used this app to display the privacy policy banner and it works perfect! Easy to use and customized with the right colors to fit your website. Great job!! I recommend it!

Greener Garb

Amazing app and first class support! Needed some assistance and received instant help. Thank you :-)

kuky&chic

A super easy to use and intuitive app, customizable and with very good and very fast customer service.

LABARCINO

Awesome!!! Super easy to use, so discrete and fully customizable. I literally had everything set up in 2 minutes. Fastest customer service I ever had!

DeZorgFirma

This is the most discrete, subtle cookie bar I could find. I also got some help from the developer with some customization. Amazing app and awesome service!!

Amor Pablo

Very easy to set up, very fast loading time. Highly recommend this app if you are looking for reliable cookies banner.

helpH Nutrition

This app is so easy to install - up and running in under 30 seconds. and it does exactly what it says on the tin! well done team

All'Ortolano

A really good APP, very easy to set up even for my bad English! 5 stars deserved. Very recommended thank you!

casinomegastore

Very simple to configure and use. Several options to choose from. I actually replaced with all my stores! Highly recommended!

1971belgium

I really appreciate their kind support to instal this app on my web site.
Thanks Conversion bear.....