Simple to Set Up
Simple lightbox setup and customization
Showcase Your Products
Highlight your products with full-screen images
Control everything about your customers' lightbox experience
About Ultimate Image Zoom
Ultimate Lightbox lets you add a lightbox to any or every image on your site simply by clicking on a checkbox on the app's options page.
- Product image zoom lets your customers view a full-screen, high definition image of your products!
- Add lightbox functionality to any image or YouTube video
- Add lightbox functionality to images with a specific CSS class, ID or selector
- Optional thumbnail strip underneath the main image in the lightbox
- Full set of lightbox controls, including autoplay, zoom, maximize, close, download and more
For those unfamiliar with lightbox functionality, it is when you click on an image and, instead of opening in a new window, that image opens up in a box that appears on top of your page content. You remain on the page you were on and, once you close the lightbox, you’re instantly brought back to the page. No extra navigating or time lost, allows product image zoom for visitors who want to look at a larger image.
With our Ultimate Lightbox app, you can even cycle through multiple images in an open lightbox, which creates a smooth and quick browsing experience for those visiting your site.
- Assign specific controls to specific corners of the lightbox screen
- Choose from an array of different lightbox arrow graphics
- Choose from a variety of icon sets for your lightbox controls
- Advanced styling options that allow you to modify the color, size and font size for virtually every element within the lightbox
- And more!
You have full control over which images you want to add lightbox functionality to. You can choose to add this lightbox to all images on your site or just use it for product image zoom. You can even add a lightbox just to images with a specific CSS class, ID or selector.
Pricing 7-day free trial
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.