4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to significantly boost conversions and revenue. It's praised for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and powerful tools like social proof and countdown timers. The real-time insights and analytics provided by the dashboard are appreciated for optimizing sales strategies. Merchants also value the intelligent automation for tasks like follow-ups and lead nurturing. The clean layout, absence of intrusive ads, and exceptional customer support are also highlighted. The free plan is particularly valued for its extensive features.

June 8, 2018

My only question is how to use real data from my store?

Sdetalles
Mexico
Edited November 28, 2019

good very fantastic app for timer and siscount!!!! very good for my store. have very more sales. thank you

ECO-HOME24
Italy
February 21, 2021

First time using the app, thus the rating. So far so good. On the free plan son will have to upgrade to get better features.

Just Comfy Clothes
July 15, 2019

i just started my own e-commerce and your app is easy to understand.

ARYA CAMPBELL JEWELS
Switzerland
Edited November 4, 2018

Hoping this app will boost sales and clicks! I will update score after sales.
Good luck to everyone using this app!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our Modern Traveler
September 27, 2018

I just installed this app as part of my 'get sales in by launch date and after' measure. I will be back to update this review as our store is new and we are yet to see results of what the app can do...
It was quite easy to install so I will give 3 stars for that.

Royal-xclusiv
Edited December 5, 2018

Increible muy buena app. Es justamente lo que estaba buscando.
Lo unico que los iconos de envio gratis deverian cambiarlo y poner unos mas sencillos.

Fundas Apple
Spain
September 18, 2018

App is okay. However, it doesn't work as it should on the turbo theme. I tried to look for the support team but they are non-existent.... I have no idea how I can get in touch with them

HQ Lighting Pro
Edited September 2, 2020

Seems pretty simple to use, I like how everything I need is free. Excited to use this more often! Seems better than other apps

Simple Raffles
July 14, 2018

I like this application it's easy to use and really efficient in addition to being free!

O Unik Boutique 21128