4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to significantly boost sales through customizable features like pop-ups, notifications, countdown timers, and low stock alerts. It's praised for its user-friendly interface, seamless integration, and insightful analytics for data-driven decisions. Many appreciate the exceptional customer support and the option to upgrade from a free plan. It's particularly valued for its effectiveness in rapidly increasing sales.

February 16, 2019

Its a good application for all online store sellers and i wish it always has more features in the future . greeting to all

GiftStorePro
Egypt
3 days using the app
Edited May 22, 2020

Most other apps add urgency to product pages. We do product pages, but also collection pages and cart pages. We believe consistent sales boosting messages should be communicated throughout the entire checkout flow:

Make products stand out on Home pages and Collection pages
Motivate customers to click “add to cart” on Product pages
Urge customers to checkout faster on the Cart and Checkout pages

Trend and Deals
Spain
About 3 hours using the app
Edited December 24, 2019

j'aime bien l'application :) elle est très intuitive. Et il y a beaucoup de fonctionnalité gratuite :)

storeLR
France
About 18 hours using the app
December 14, 2018

Just started my store. Wanting to see how well this works...........................................

Aventura Gifts & Apparel
3 days using the app
May 25, 2020

I added stickers to my products and it was done with ease as I did not have any issues in finding what I need. The app was very organized.

Energy Spear
10 minutes using the app
May 8, 2018

Works fine! easy to work with and manage.

The missing features are:

Doesn't have a filter to select products with a certain feature for a campaign. For example it would be great if I could select all products with less than 10 units in stock to be included in a campaign.

Doesn't have a feature to select all products in a collection in a campaign.

Has limited logo designs for payment methods. For example it does not have the proper mastercard logo or other payment methods such as AfterPay.

Mick Simmons
4 days using the app
Edited May 1, 2020

very good app excellent job. Easy simple to use. 1.2.3 click you there. now i can start my shop perfect. thanks

Gigaland

HairFiberPlus
Italy
39 minutes using the app
Edited April 22, 2020

Thank you for free app and I love to use this app to boost my store for best selling in the future..

exzin
Cambodia
About 1 hour using the app
December 6, 2019

Really helpful plugin, I can make a timer for free. I also use Hextom's Quick Announcement Bar, which is also very helpful.

OdiKala