4.8

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to boost sales and improve conversion rates through features like customizable pop-ups, countdown timers, and low stock alerts. It's praised for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and a variety of marketing tools. Merchants appreciate the valuable insights provided by its analytics and reporting features. The customer support is noted for its quick response and commitment to satisfaction. The app's free plan with a wide range of features is appreciated, making it accessible for all business sizes. Merchants find the app easy to use, even for those not tech-savvy.

April 16, 2018

great app, for ease of sales boost to bigger margins

Skreatz
South Africa
May 9, 2020

Honestly I like this app because it really does boost our stores and I recommend it to other uses looking for sales

Skwish-skwash
South Africa
June 20, 2018

I have not seen it in action let

Enterprises 2018
January 31, 2021

great and simple app. should have more free features though.. Most of the features can be found with other apps for free already.

Saint Blu
April 27, 2019

I cannot display the countdown sections even I have refresh serval times in my product pages and still get nothing

KING TECH
Hong Kong SAR
June 28, 2018

so far so good, we will see if this changes anything.

Ecommuniverse
April 8, 2018

Very easy to use and upload to my shop.

Lotus Yoga Shop
October 11, 2018

Some more features need to be free! Overall the app is good! Looks good on the checkout page and creates a satisfactory sense of urgency.

Crown Groom
Edited February 4, 2020

I used this app to help my product page with the trust badges, stock number, and to create a sense of urgency.

Mr.J's shop01
January 6, 2020

Very easy to use and looks very useful as well. I highly recommend this app to anyone looking to boost their sales.

Eve Beauty