4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its seamless integration, user-friendly interface, and positive impact on sales. They value its customizable features such as pop-ups, countdown timers, and low stock alerts that drive quick purchases. The real-time analytics and reporting capabilities offer valuable insights into sales performance. The customer support is praised for its responsiveness. The app's compatibility with various platforms and automation features are also highlighted. It's easy to set up and use, with many reporting increased sales post-usage. The free plan offers a good range of features.

November 6, 2018

Great and easy tool to use. Powerful with many features to play with and test. Loaded with a help guide to make it easier to use.

Black Eye Gamers
2 months using the app
Edited November 6, 2018

So far so good. It would be ideal to state "only a few in stock" rather than an exact number. Also, number of visitors to the page and or current page viewers. I'll be in touch with the dev team shortly. Great work so far.

Alba Vaping
19 days using the app
November 6, 2018

Super simple, super fast! I was looking around for 30 minutes trying different apps, this is by far the best.

Donation Superhero
3 months using the app
November 6, 2018

So far so good!!! I could not believe this software could do the unmanageable, but I seem to be wrong.

Sensual Plus
10 days using the app
November 6, 2018

Only just started with this app but it looks like it has the quality & simplicity to be beneficial.

Festiwear
New Zealand
5 months using the app
Edited November 5, 2018

I have tried a few similar apps (they each have their own quirks) but so far I still find this Ultimate Sales Boost app to work pretty well for me.

Street Ninja Gear
Malaysia
About 2 hours using the app
November 5, 2018

I really enjoy this app its amazing will recommend anybody this its a real life changer ny instagram blew up and thats nit even the half thats just the start after im done ill be crushing email signups and generating more money than the average shopify user

New Generation
12 days using the app
Edited November 5, 2018

Great app. Highly recommended. ..

P82 Store
21 days using the app
November 5, 2018

I love this app! It really makes things much easier. I think it will help me to increase my sales. Great APP.

PHERAL FIT™️
Romania
2 months using the app
November 5, 2018

its so cool and very important to show a costumers a lot of informations about variant and stock. and help to boost profits

elbiglam