Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

NowShopHubs

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this product when I’m filming music video. Quick and easy to set up. Functionality is fantastic!!

Lasord Store

placeholder="I used this app to help me do x. I really like how it does y. It would be nice if it did z better."

Diamond Painting - Das Original

Location Germany
Time spent using app 11 minutes

i installed it, i configured it right, i added the code... and... it doesent work at all. do i deinstalled the code, i deinstalled the app and wrote this review.

THE LOGGOS

Location Greece
Time spent using app About 2 months

5 stars! Excellent support! They solve my problem within hours... Thank you Ultimate Scarcity pro for all!!!

Broos

Location France
Time spent using app 17 minutes

Working on free plan with watermark on top of the features. Tried premium to get the new design for counter but doesn't work. All design finally appear black on white on website.

The Baby Cubby

Time spent using app About 17 hours

Great app, it forces you to create a review to be able to see a preview, thank you for your support

December 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. But there is a misunderstanding. Preview is available to see without posting a review. We are not forcing to post the review.

Can you please write us on support@shopiapps.in, for the problem you faced with the preview button? So that we can help you out.

Thanks.

Otaku Portrait

Location Netherlands

I used it for scarcity its good. would definitely recommend it to others who need these kinds of tools

December 2, 2021

Thank you for your review. 😊

risparmiora

Location Italy
Time spent using app 9 minutes

non sembra affatto male come app, la testerò ancora e aggiornerò la recensione. nel mentre lascio 4 stelle

BMBINO

I am still trying to figure everything out. Seems buggy and forces me to leave a review first before seeing changes. I'll test and probably edit this review later.

DansTesReves

Location France

Tres pratique, fonction timer personnalisable, Seul bémol il faut adhérer pour pouvoir changer la police, ou le visuel du timer, mais la fonction principale n'est pas affectée

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 32 33