Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Alfatown

you can't put the low inventory bar without the timer :/ .This sentence is just to have the 100 minimum characters.

Hair to Beauty

So far so good. I love the social proof + countdown bar. Great app and great price. I would highly recommend! So far no problem. Will update later

Mini Cozy Projector

This is a great app to use on your store to have sales and trust when you get traffic. I highly guarantee this app.

One Fit

This app is clear, concise, easy to set up and they provide great visual aid. Posting a video walking you through how to set up each category, and also showing a demo website with the app in action really made my decision easy.

BellaGarcia

bien very good

Oilia

DO NOT DOWNLOAD THIS APP IT HAS SCREWED UP ENTIRE SITE. no support either to help. absolutely ridiculous

November 27, 2019

The problem you faced is fixed now. and working fine as we tested with various scenarios.
You can write us on support@shopiapps.in , so that we can resolve it as soon as possible for you.

Science Addicted

DO NOT INSTALL IT
It will mess up your homepage with TTTTT's . Thanks a lot for messing up my website right before BFCM

November 26, 2019

The problem you are facing is already fixed with newer version.

Our Generation World

Doesn't remove all code on uninstall. I do wish Apps would sort their act out with this sort of thing!

Magical Touch

Its a no no for me ! It made a change in my codes, that was weird with " T T T" write in front of my pages & lot of space between the title & le product . And by the way I don't like the designs.

November 26, 2019

The problem you are facing is already fixed with newer version.

Jharonka

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I DOWNLOADED THE APP, AND AFTER EVEN CREATING THE DISCOUNT CODE IT SAYS DISCOUNT CODE DOES NOT EXIST.
ALSO IT'S NOT EVEN SHOWING THE TIMER ON THE WEBSITE.
VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE SERVICE PROVIDED BY THE APP DEVELOPER. REALLY VERY DISAPPOINTED.

November 27, 2019