Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

Ladies Luxury Link

Looking forward to using this. Sounds interesting. Thanks for making it available. I hope it will assist with conversions

Miami Beauty Products

This app helped my site increase product urgency and sales. It is very easy to use and install. Customers see the time and the availability of products when the enter my site. I have been searching for something like this for a while.

Deliver Day

great app really good, love the social proof feature of it. hopefully this improves more so it can help a lot

Smarter Skin Care

The free options are pretty good. Still not sure if it's worth it or not to pay the five dollars for more options.

DressesForWomen.IN

Spontaneous and quick support. Keep up good work Team. Looking forward for more apps from Ultimate Scarcity Pro Team

Castanova Outdoors

great app someone has to use it. hahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

A Lovely Creation

I love it! So simple to use and easy to understand. I set it up with ease and ready to see the sales increasing.

WeHeart.biz

This has been a great took to create the right visuals for our site when we have sales and need to announce things. As we grow the store and continue to learn more we see the need to upgrade to the premium version as this tool does a lot of very cool things.

3D Planète Style

ON VERRA BIEN SI ELLE FONCTIONNE CORRECTEMENT AU FIL DES SEMAINES ON VA TESTER !!!! ON verra si elle marche

COD SuperStore

SEEMS HELPFUL. WILL TRY IT AND SEE IF IT WILL GIVE RESULT. FOR NOW I AM JUST TRYING IT, WILL GIVE ANOTHER RATING IN THE FUTURE

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 25 26