Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

SmartUnico

I have not tried the pro version yet but I plan to do it since the free plan is very satisfying and helped me

CatShopOnline

Need to test it first , I shall keep you updated................................................................................................................................................................................

Hi,

Thank you for posting a review and sorry for the inconvenience & misunderstanding. It would be great if you write a review after you try with the app. And you can always contact us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any issue you face with the app.

JEWBALY

they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review they push me to review

SEWBERY- PICK STITCH GET

nice loved the app. using it for www.sewbery.com to boost conversions. Would need to learn more functionalities

iFan

Great! Provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app.

LojaLB

Estou testando o app ainda. Estou achando confuso. São muitas opções , mas sem muita clareza. Poderia ser mais claro as configuraçõesl

June 14, 2019

Thank you for posting a review and sorry for the inconvenience. It would be great if you write a review after you try with the app. And you can always contact us on support@shopiapps.in in case of any issue you face with the app. Thanks.

LALAZAKKA

good !!good !!1good !!1good !!1good !!1good !!1good !!1good !!1good !!1good !!1good !!1good !!1good !!1good !!1

New Wireless Tech

just started using it, will add more to review in a few days. other than that its pretty easy to use, just trying to figure out how to add all the features to my site.

AjehTech

isnt poping up in my store. if i could give it 0 stars i would. has good features would be great if it actually worked. if it actually shows up in the store ill rewrite the review.

Arynna

excelent app, the most really free, nothing will hide, not words small, I hope win money with this app......