Ultimate Scarcity Pro

Ultimate Scarcity Pro

by Softpulse Infotech

Create Urgency with Social Proof, Countdown timer, Sales pop

blinkandfabs

I am very happy that I finally found the app I want. This app is very helpful. My sales increase since I installed it. Must try!

96zaza

I am very happy that I finally found the app I want.
This app is very helpful. My sales increase since I installed it.
Must try! Free!

Urban Barricade

Very nice to encourage sales, but can be used for anything to promote a urgency mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Simple Lady Store

perfect app for any of your, many features, and most importantly; it's free!
Must have app for every new store.

Silver Bee Store

we will see how it will go, then i will rate. its to soon to rate it right now.s

LUXMELLOW

This is cool and free!This is cool and free!This is cool and free!This is cool and free!This is cool and free!This is cool and free!

The TasteMakerz

i love this app, i really think its going to increase my sales for good, the pop up is so professional and exciting

Royalkiddies

i love the app, really going to increase my sales for good, the pop up is so professional and exciting

Gallitos US

Love the timer, thank you. Love the timer, thank you. Love the timer, thank you. Love the timer, thank you.

ElenGanTe Charms