Ultimate Product Filter+Search

Ultimate Product Filter+Search

by SoBooster

Collection Filter, Smart Search, Matched Themes to Drive Sales

DOORS

Used it to setup layered navigation. Great app. User friendly interface. Great and responsive support! 5 stars!

TOBE Outerwear

I am evaluating a filter solution and came across this. Most helpful chat support that only did not respond immediately but had excellent understand and technical knowledge. Even offered to do customization required to my need on the fly! The library the use is VERY flexible and will not set limitations of what I can do in the presentation layer.

Shoes AD’dict

Excellente application lorsque vous avez plusieurs produit et de taille différentes. Cela aide le client a voir ce qu'il reste de disponible, facilite la navigation et la convertion.

JemJem

this app customer service is fantastic and my problem very quickly fixed it. I think the service team will be able to help me a lot when I use the app.

Pinky Please

handy and helpful. Also the customerservice is very good. i would recommend the app for your website!

BOKITTA

Does exactly as needed. Support is A+ and helped me move seamlessly to my updated theme and did some minor tweaks as well.

Ritani

This is a great app. It helped us to get our store off the ground in our niche business. Support is great and their app was able to keep up with our huge product catalog. No other filter app met our needs. Ultimately, we decided to build a solution that fully met our needs in house, but this app filled the gap nicely until we were able to get our own solution off the ground.

Nuaah | An Indian Bazaar

If only I could give them a 10 stars! The app is classy, clean, priced correctly and support is magnificent. I believe the support team is the biggest advantage you can ever ask for, whatever changes or edits you like in app, this team can totally make it happen. All you gotta do is ask them once and your wish is fulfilled. They are that good! Believe me... this app is a must for all startup websites like mine and it just works miraculously perfect! One of the BEST app available.

toastitoes

the app is great. I asked for few additions and the support make it happen in no time. thanks for the awesome service.

Mahalatkom

beautiful app , and good support .. many settings let you control the collection you need . I suggest every body to use it. the only disadvantage is that need to sync the data every couple of minutes .

February 1, 2021

Hello,

Thank you for your kind words. In fact, our system detects changes from Shopify and sync automatically and you do not need to hit Sync :)

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 13 14