Collection Filter & Search Bar

Collection Filter & Search Bar | Reviews

by SoBooster

Drive 2x more sales than other Product Filter, Search apps

Lounges Plus

Great app performs as expected and more. Support has been very helpful and very quick in response. Will definitely recommend to others as well.

Will's Vegan Store

First up I love this app! I perfectly works as the filter I dreamed of. Click on the box on the category page and the results show instantly. You can set any search criteria, it is very flexible. There are also plug ins you can use for extra features. I made this app work with my 4 x shopify sites, I found it very flexible in terms of how you can make it work and look. The support was 100% always very quick to help, and helped make everything come together with no fuss. Would totally recommend this to anyone needing a best of class filter. NB I am not using the apps search functionality as already am running another app for that, but it does look decent so will be investigating at some point.

Perfect Locks

Truly an amazing app and an amazing team! The app is capable of so much, especially as it pertains to variants. The team, they go above and beyond. They have helped customize my layouts and are very responsive. Highly recommended on every level!

Dixxon Flannel Co.

The customer service was top notch. Always quick to respond and so willing to work with you. Nearly every customization we requested was made without hesitation and, believe me, we made a lot of requests. Our only qualm was that the real-time sync does have a slight delay, but it is very slight. Definitely not large enough to stop us from recommending this app.

DOGANDLIVING GmbH

We are really happy with the app and the included support. We already had some things to add which the customer service solved within 1-2 hours. Just perfect. Tahnk you.

LocknLock India

Amazing app. Have been using the same app on two of my store. The experience till now has been amazing, both the functionality of the application and the eagerness of the team behind it to help at every stage. Would definitely recommend this one!

Bedrooms Plus

A superb app and backed up by the best support I have ever experienced. I tried several apps for filtering before settling and this is simply perfect.

Emilia Wickstead

Excellent app. The team supported integration and helped through very step of the process and the app works perfectly

Afrodom

awesome product, supporter is professional, very like this app. very like this app. very like this app. very like this app.

Bikini Warehouse Australia

This app is really great! The collection filter layout is professional and there are many options to customise the functions. I needed some help to make a few adjustments, and they were happy to provide support and did it quickly too! Very highly recommend this app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25