User: firstname.lastname@example.org / Pass: tabarnapp
★Featured in New and Noteworthy by Shopify ♥ March 2017★
The only app that allows you to upsell add-ons and bundles without duplicate variants, keeping each item's SKU and without any coding needed for setup
Upsell individual products (A la carte) ➝ Learn how
Upsell different products a la carte. Customers can add one ore more add-ons to cart as they check out.
Example: Customers add a watch to cart, and in addition to the main product, they “pimp” the product with an additional strap.
Upsell products together (Bundle) ➝ Learn how
Suggest to customers a product bundle to deliver more value, at a better price. Customers buy more products and save money. You make more sales.
Example: Customers buy a bundle that includes a computer, a mouse and a keyboard, and they save 30% over purchasing these 3 items individually.
➝ You can upsell products or only some specific product variants
★ Ultimate Upsell is 100% mobile friendly ★
- Upsell a bundle of makeup products
- Upsell a cap as an add-on on a jeans product page
- Upsell a burger combo in bundle on the product page and extra french fries as an add-on on the Cart page
- Upsell french fries after payment, on the Thank You page
- Upsell 3 books together for a reduced price
- Upsell french fries after payment
- Share your use case via email and we will feature your store here (free traffic and SEO)
When can I upsell customers?
Based on what's in the cart ➝ Rule based upsell (on Cart page and Thank you page)
Display upsells and cross-sells based on customers' shopping cart. Offer relevant add-on products to customers based on their cart content or their cart $ amount.
Cart rules ➝ Display the upsell when:
- Contains product(s)/collection(s)
- Does not contain product(s)/collection(s)
- Amount spent is >=
- Always display
Example: if this product or any product of this collection is the cart, then display Upsell XYZ
Based on the product page visited ➝ URL based upsell
This app is perfect if you want to upsell on specific product pages only, no matter what's in the cart.
Example: if you visit this URL (product X ➝ e.g. Gold Watch, show an upsell a la carte (3 variants of product Y ➝ e.g. black, silver, yellow straps) right below the Add to cart button.
Where can I display the Upsells?
Upsell on Product page ➝ Learn how
Visitors that are on your product page can add the main product to cart and a few extra features OR they can add a discounted product bundle to cart.
People who reach your cart page most likely have the credit card ready. So it's a lot easier to upsell them something relevant as it will benefit them. The point of purchase is the most common upsell point for a reason: it works.
Upsell on Thank you page (After payment) ➝ Learn how
Let customers complete the purchase of the first product and then offer them a few options, right after they checkout. Or offer them a once in a lifetime offer to thank them. Customers don't need to fill again all the checkout fields!
Upsell in Popup
Upsell a product in a popup (modal window). A great use case is for example when customers buy a camera, and on the cart page you display a popup upsell with a special memory stick card.
Upsell in Notification
Upsell a product that pops to customers as a quick notification in the left corner of their screen. Works perfectly on all device (desktop, tablet, mobile).
Upsell just about anywhere
Using our Selector tool, you can insert upsells anywhere on your store, without editing any theme file. If you want more advanced settings, you can simply insert in your theme the code snippet you find in the Advanced Options.
Upsell, cross-sell, down-sell ➝ Anything to make more sales!
Upsell a bigger, better product ➝ Learn how
Cross-sell with a "You may also like" approach ➝ Learn how
Down-sell a cheaper product ➝ Learn how
Upsell both A la Carte and as a Bundle ➝ Learn how
Easiest setup ever
✓ No Coding skills needed
✓ No Liquid file to edit
✓ Add upsells anywhere in your store in a few clicks
Start upselling in seconds
✓ Select what to upsell ➝ Products sold a la carte or as a bundle
✓ Select when to upsell ➝ Based on the cart content, the amount spent or the page visited.
✓ Select where to upsell ➝ In your theme, in a popup or a notification.
✓ Publish it
✓ Keep track of your conversion rate ➝ # views, # added to cart and # sales
Have a question?
1. Join our Slack Team and get premium support.
2. Email us at email@example.com
3. Open a ticket
4. If possible, add us as a staff member if you want us to help you fix your problem.
♥ Contact us to build your own app, theme or any custom job. We are Shopify experts.
★New features★ June 15, 2017
- Sequence of multiple upsells (funnel)
- Automatic upsell creation based on past orders
- Time and quantity limited offer
- Send us your feature request via Slack or email
★Improvements★ June 23, 2017
- Merge thank you page upsells together in 1 single order
- Improve checkout process for upsells after payment
- Enable transparent as a color
- Improve the manual snippet with cart rules (you can find this snippet if needed under "Show advanced options" in each upsell)
- Name each upsell with a unique name to ease the management of multiple upsells
★New feature★ August 1st, 2017
- Official Integration with Recharge for subscription-based upsells
★New feature★ October 2nd, 2017
You can now add unlimited produts per upsell (the previous limit was 3 products per upsell) and display multiple upsells in parallel on the same location.
By installing, accessing, or using our apps, you agree to our Terms of Service.