Ultimate Upsell

Ultimate Upsell

by Tabarnapp

Upsell Bundles or Add-ons on Product, Cart & Thank you pages

Space tshirts

This app is what we have been looking for! Thank you for making it so easy to implement and use. It has taken our site to the next level.

Mom & me outfits

Quick and Helpful support! Needed some help with our specific setup! Recommend, Thank you again

bavaria swimsuit

Really a great app, we are satisfied since we installed last month. We are starting to see sales with several related products that confirms to us a good investment.

zubbyandmia

Way to complicated - I had no idea what to do and couldn't figure anything out - bad for non-tech savvy people!

August 1, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Can you tell us what was complicated and what you tried to achieve? We can always help. Also, did you see the red dots in the admin screens of our app? They should guide you with some video tutorials.

The last hunt enr

We downloaded a lot of similar apps. This one is the best. Great customer support and responsive design.

wireandcableyourway

So far, this app was exactly what I have been looking for. Perfect for increasing margins and average order value.
The last two upsell apps I installed were bad. Just didn't work.

Oceanside surf shop and rentals

Great app, we use it for 3 months now, really simple to configure!
We created a lot of upsells in the cart page and in the Thank you page,
we had several +sales since! thanks to this app, will keep it and spend more time creating other upsells

Cali Tiger

Just Awful for an expensive app they have the worst customer support that is how they incur billing people! DO NOT DOWNLOAD

July 22, 2019

Hi, I'm sorry about your bad experience with our app. I remember answering your question via email, let me know if you got the reply and/or if it was clear enough. About the monthly charged, we processed the refund with the help of Shopify.

sportsupplies.us

I started using this app in 2018, it seemed to work good at the time and my up sales were selling but then in 2019 after running several adds with no sales or even add to carts from my up sales I checked into it further and the app has not been working for quite some time. I uninstalled the app and now still being charged for the app service. Not happy...I removed the app and do not wish to use any more, it was not working prior to the last 2 add campaigns, the products used were available, it used to work at checkout last year, I made no changes, I tested it several times and after still not working I uninstalled. I am not going to reinstall to have it checked again. I just do not want to be charged any more for an app that is not working.

July 18, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Did you try to contact us previously for us to have a look at the issue? There might be many reasons, like maybe the upsold products were out of stock, that's one of many possible causes. If you still want us to have a look, please accept our login request.

About the app charge, it happened because our app's billing cycle is different than your Shopify subscription billing cycle, meaning the app makes a charge and then a few days (or weeks) later, you pay your Shopify subscription and you're charged the app fees at the same time. We can process a refund if you wish to, up to the last 30 days (that's what Shopify's App Credits API allows us to do). Otherwise, you can open a refund request via Shopify Billing.

Spicy Earth

Set up was extremely easy, just created my first Upsell and the layout is fantastic. I hope all goes well, seems to be a good app!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6