Ultimate Upsell

Ultimate Upsell

by Tabarnapp

Upselling & Cross-Selling before and after purchase, anywhere

Ohgag Prints

Why is the Upsell on the thank you page not working. I did a test purchase just to test this. :(

King Kong Pet Store

The app was slow to display the upsells at first. Then support told me I could add a script in my theme.liquid file to make it load faster. It worked! I wonder why this script is not there by default , though… Anyway, thanks guys!

Gymrunner

Very easy to use. You can set up your upsell in less than 5 minutes and let the app earn money for you! Highly recommended!

Topmunch

The app does not work. The upsells are not showing up and a javascript error is seen in chrome console. Error parsing a meta element's content: ';' is not a valid key-value pair separator. Please use ',' instead.

Vintage Sunset Optic

It could be a very good app, as the settings are pretty simple to edit. But it's finally a mess... No automatic recommendation, And once we create an "A la carte" Upsell, if you select integration into your shop... Be pretty sure it's not gonna work. Spent hours on it, every single time I created a la carte upsell, with theme integration. When surfing on the page, once the upsell have been loaded (around 5-10sec!) It is impossible for a customer to change the pictures of the main item page, nor to switch colors or even to add to cart the main item.... So once their app is loaded into your item page, be sure, that your viewers won't be able to add to cart your main item page... they can only add the upsell items... Which as no sense. (The issue is On Mobile only, but my store as 90% mobile customers). So I will uninstall the app ASAP.

Prorebelfitness

I really love this app, it's helping me in ways I never thought of

Ecomelectronic

NOW I FOUND A GREAT UPSELL APPS I tried a lot of upsells apps and I was disappointed most of time! - They were too expensive - The support was not responsive - Difficult to use / don't work - Was horror on mobile! Now I am really satisfied and I can focus on something else

Bangbangship

Definitely a must have! This app really does its job by making your store have a succeeding strategy.

Bestdressingroom

I tested a few Upsell App and I'm really happy with this one. Easy to use and necessary to add in any shop !

Flash Electronics

Loads wayyyy too slow! takes 5-10 seconds before it shows in theme. The 2nd issue is that they have to click add to cart twice once for the upsell and then once for the actual product after the page reloads. I am trying to make it as easy as possible for a customer to checkout/ buy an upsell not more confusing.
Previous 1 3