Ultimate Upsell

Ultimate Upsell

by Tabarnapp

Upsell Bundles or Add-ons on Product, Cart & Thank you pages

realhonestbread

Great app. great user interface. The major plus point is the instant support provided in case anything goes wrong. Keep up the great work,

Overstock Perfume

We've been using this app. across multiple brands for just over one year now ... and without a doubt it has made our sales a lot better. We are wildly more efficient in our bundles because of it and truly appreciate that it's steadily evolved and improved.

Abof Joggers

Exactly what I was looking for and quick to set up. I initially ran into a bug due to our custom theme and contacted customer support.
The developer is very helpful and prompt with his assistance. Now looks stunning on my store and functions perfectly

Xmud Clothing

I use this app to upsell and recommend similar products. Does as listed, easy installation. Smart and strongly recommended for any store (small or large). great App

Purevitamin Canada

I use this app. for Upsell on the thank you pages, so far I'm very satisfied with all of the features. Everything is working smoothly and I've had really good response from my clients. Great app.

Smart Pressed Juice

App didn't work, tried everything. Seemed like it would of been a really cool app, but did not properly work. Too bad.

September 13, 2019

Hi, did you try reaching our support? I would like to know what you tried to achieve, and what didn't work. We'll fix issues if they are issues. Let us know, I've search through all our tickets and emails by didn't see anything coming from your store.

Captain Beard Oils

Thanks a lot to Ultimate Upsell and for the great customer services, never had such result with another app! Added this app to my store and since, I received 10 upsells in my orders.

Waist Trainer NZ Aus

Paid for custom install to ensure it achieved what we were looking for. Paid the fee - developer despite repeated promises and emails never installed and never refunded the fee we paid.

September 13, 2019

Hi, really sorry about that. The email we have for your store in Shopify is your support email I think, I tried contacting you a few times and got an automatic reply saying the typical "Your ticket has been created...". In my last email, I explained how to get a refund. Let me know if you got this message.

Space tshirts

This app is what we have been looking for! Thank you for making it so easy to implement and use. It has taken our site to the next level.

Mom & me outfits

Quick and Helpful support! Needed some help with our specific setup! Recommend, Thank you again

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7