Ultimate Upsell

Ultimate Upsell

by Tabarnapp

Upsell Bundles or À la Carte, Before Checkout or After Payment

GiftGalore.ca

Méchante bonne application, le propriétaire a été très gentil et a installé l'app après que nous ayons éprouvé des difficultés. Depuis l'installation, on a déjà obtenu 30 upsells (subscription boxes) en 2 jours! J'aime ça en TABARNAPP!

Gary Discount Store

A very useful app for me! I use it for over a year now and recommend for anyone wanting to increase sales. I had quick support answers for setup when I installed and since, I never try another upsell app.

Volume Trends

The app sounded too good to be true and it is.
You cant even setup an upselll without paying $50 if you need help....nice they upselling you their upsell app. ffs

The tutorials are old and not relevant to their updates and their updates make no sense. I've created many shopify stores, and used multiple apps. This by far is the worst up sell app.
Uninstalling and hopefully none of their code is left behind to slow the website down

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. About the setup fee, we actually offer setup help for free, this fee is for more complex cases than one upsell setup. If you can email us your use case to support@tabarnapp.com we can help you for free.

About the tutorials, could you tell us which one you are referring to? We updated the tutorials inside the admin section of the Ultimate Upsell app, as well as Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYOZMSnTXxWJNnUCW2c-mqEKUNL6t9FR) and we are also trying to update the other ones we have access to. If you send us the URL of the tutorials you found, we'll update them.

About your concern with snippet of code leftovers, don't worry our app doesn't add anything in your theme files.

Energy Boost EB

I used it on my first shop and now for the second, I tested 4 other applications of Upsell. I uninstalled them all and installed Ultimate Upsell. For my needs, it is perfect. A Great app at the best price.

Shoe Market NYC

Super easy to set up and customize, and most importantly - looks great. Would recommend it for sure!

Just Freedom Apparel

Customer service 5 out of 5 helped me with all of my issues. I’m really enjoying how easy and intuitive this app is built.

greatdropship

App is doing what it supposed to do when programmed very well, very useful and I recommend to everyone. great app

Worldwide Phone Cases

Very good and quality app, clean design. I can recommend to everyone looking for crosseling! Zero problems with this app.

Fashion Crazy Deal

a month ago, I added this app to my store and since, I received 7 upsells in my orders. Thanks a lot to Ultimate Upsell and for the great customer services

Fancy Cupcakes

Nicely designed and awesome customer service. Very impressed with the app, it's easy to setup and get going.

Previous 1 3 4 5