Ultimate Upsell & Cross‑Sell

Ultimate Upsell & Cross‑Sell

by Tabarnapp

Upsell add-on, bundle, subscription and swap items in cart

Sweet Packs

great upsell up that intergrates with recharge, very helpful support team who are always happy to help

The Accountant Beside You

Allows me so much more flexibility than the Shopify regular discounts. And the support team have been very helpful even when I am the one who messed up.

hiltech bamboo

Well built application for cross sell! Has already generated me a bunch of sales with it, can positively recommend it!

Reco

Works perfectly with Recharge and does exactly what I need. First upsell happened with my 2nd order!!

Fruitify

They was very helpful with helping me get the app up and running. Great customer service . And the app works wonderfully

March 21, 2020

Hi, thanks for the feedback. Sorry about the inconveniences. We did reply to your email within 24h or less. Last reply we sent was suggesting you to let us build the setup of your upsell(s), but we didn't get an answer to it.In this email, we were asking more details to be able to build at least one upsell for you (items, locations, etc). I see now that the app is uninstalled, do you still want us to give it a shot and try to set up 1 upsell for you?

We also said " When I add this app my recharge cart does not work. When I take it away it does work.", did you enable the Recharge app in our app's Settings > Upselling subscription ?

Aladdinpets

I guess thank you is not enough. Thank you team for this support. appreciated it. Your app is one of the best out there. I tried many but i always came back to this app. Again thank you.

Smart Pressed Juice

App didn't work, tried everything. Seemed like it would of been a really cool app, but did not properly work. Too bad.

September 13, 2019

Hi, did you try reaching our support? I would like to know what you tried to achieve, and what didn't work. We'll fix issues if they are issues. Let us know, I've search through all our tickets and emails by didn't see anything coming from your store.

Waist Trainer NZ Aus

Paid for custom install to ensure it achieved what we were looking for. Paid the fee - developer despite repeated promises and emails never installed and never refunded the fee we paid.

September 13, 2019

Hi, really sorry about that. The email we have for your store in Shopify is your support email I think, I tried contacting you a few times and got an automatic reply saying the typical "Your ticket has been created...". In my last email, I explained how to get a refund. Let me know if you got this message.

zubbyandmia

Way to complicated - I had no idea what to do and couldn't figure anything out - bad for non-tech savvy people!

August 1, 2019

Thanks for the feedback. Can you tell us what was complicated and what you tried to achieve? We can always help. Also, did you see the red dots in the admin screens of our app? They should guide you with some video tutorials.

Cali Tiger

Just Awful for an expensive app they have the worst customer support that is how they incur billing people! DO NOT DOWNLOAD

July 22, 2019

Hi, I'm sorry about your bad experience with our app. I remember answering your question via email, let me know if you got the reply and/or if it was clear enough. About the monthly charged, we processed the refund with the help of Shopify.

Previous 1 3 4