Ultimate Upsell

Ultimate Upsell

by Tabarnapp

Upselling & Cross-Selling before and after purchase, anywhere

Fancy Cupcakes

Nicely designed and awesome customer service. Very impressed with the app, it's easy to setup and get going.

Jodie Emery

Wonderful app. Very easy and convert way more than i expected. I wish I could have install it earlier. Would recommend to anyone that is doing e-commerce.

WOW Leggings

This app really converts a lot and super easy to use! Can choose which products lead into which upsells where you want it and customize as you feel.

ABC Underwear

app freezes and does not apply changes. Request for assistance went unanswered. Changes implemented remain in draft and "changes may take 5 minutes" but they never actually apply on the pages.

Fitness Junkies

Currently using this app for up sells on the cart drawer for my best sellers. Derek has been very helpful in making manual adjustments for me so the app works as intended and I've already seen results. This app is the go to app for up sells especially if you drop ship using oberlo like me, other up sell apps can potentially lose the up sell item within the order when its sent to oberlo which can cause all kinds of problems for you and your customer. This is the only up sell app that doesn't have that issue. Looks clean and professional, I recommend this app above all others!

Customize Express

Looks great , clean and simple. it was as such a simple set up without any coding needed. Really functional and does the job well!!!

The Personal Barber

Used this app for a number of months now and never been very pleased with it. The main issue is that the pop up is soooo slow to load so customer's have already moved on before it comes up.

Also there's lots of issues with it not working if you try to include it in-theme. Particularly at checkout it didn't work at all

And the analytics don't track well. It regularly counts purchases where none have occurred and there's no real analytics dashboard so you can't go in and scrutinise how well it's doing

Turn-on Sales

This is my first time leaving a review, great app! I look forward to the impact it will have on sales.

P99 Health

I have tried a few similar apps (they each have their own quirks) but so far I still find this Ultimate Upsell app to work pretty well for me.

FDD Shop

Nice app, Fast and Easy to Install. I will give this app five star because it is user-friendly. Thanks!

Previous 1 3 4