Ultimate Upsell & Cross Sell

Ultimate Upsell & Cross Sell

by Tabarnapp

Upsell & Cross Sell product add-ons, bundles or subscriptions

Fitness Junkies

Currently using this app for up sells on the cart drawer for my best sellers. Derek has been very helpful in making manual adjustments for me so the app works as intended and I've already seen results. This app is the go to app for up sells especially if you drop ship using oberlo like me, other up sell apps can potentially lose the up sell item within the order when its sent to oberlo which can cause all kinds of problems for you and your customer. This is the only up sell app that doesn't have that issue. Looks clean and professional, I recommend this app above all others!

The Personal Barber

Used this app for a number of months now and never been very pleased with it. The main issue is that the pop up is soooo slow to load so customer's have already moved on before it comes up.

Also there's lots of issues with it not working if you try to include it in-theme. Particularly at checkout it didn't work at all

And the analytics don't track well. It regularly counts purchases where none have occurred and there's no real analytics dashboard so you can't go in and scrutinise how well it's doing

Adertek Malaysia

steer clear. app suddenly destroy the appearance of my landing page making it impossible for customers to browse properly.

setting up of upsell is also cumbersome. you can get better ones for the same price you paid. have removed it after using for ~1mth.

Sweet Life Planners

This app was great because it allowed to bundle products and have the offer pop up on the products I specified AND in the cart. It converted fairly well. Then it just stopped working. I contacted support and didn't hear back. So when it worked, it was great.

Rocky Trade Network

Could have more upsell/downsell features... and an after sale upsell/downsell feature would be nice..

It has got me a lot of additional upsell sales though, so I like it.

I have since moved on to a more flexible app, but I have a lifetime license for ultimate upsell so I'm sure ill be using it more in the future.

Ohgag Prints

Why is the Upsell on the thank you page not working. I did a test purchase just to test this. :(

Topmunch

The app does not work. The upsells are not showing up and a javascript error is seen in chrome console.

Error parsing a meta element's content: ';' is not a valid key-value pair separator. Please use ',' instead.

Vintage Sunset Optic

It could be a very good app, as the settings are pretty simple to edit.
But it's finally a mess... No automatic recommendation,
And once we create an "A la carte" Upsell, if you select integration into your shop... Be pretty sure it's not gonna work.
Spent hours on it, every single time I created a la carte upsell, with theme integration.
When surfing on the page, once the upsell have been loaded (around 5-10sec!)
It is impossible for a customer to change the pictures of the main item page, nor to switch colors or even to add to cart the main item....
So once their app is loaded into your item page, be sure, that your viewers won't be able to add to cart your main item page... they can only add the upsell items... Which as no sense.
(The issue is On Mobile only, but my store as 90% mobile customers).

So I will uninstall the app ASAP.

Flash Electronics

Loads wayyyy too slow! takes 5-10 seconds before it shows in theme. The 2nd issue is that they have to click add to cart twice once for the upsell and then once for the actual product after the page reloads. I am trying to make it as easy as possible for a customer to checkout/ buy an upsell not more confusing.

Badass Glass

Easy to assign the same add-ons to multiple products. Difficult to configure with ajax pricing for us at least. Overall it looks and functions good.