Ultimate Upsell & Cross‑Sell

Upsell subscriptions or one-time offers

From $19.99/month. 7-day free trial.

Volume Trends

The app sounded too good to be true and it is.
You cant even setup an upselll without paying $50 if you need help....nice they upselling you their upsell app. ffs

The tutorials are old and not relevant to their updates and their updates make no sense. I've created many shopify stores, and used multiple apps. This by far is the worst up sell app.
Uninstalling and hopefully none of their code is left behind to slow the website down

June 17, 2019

Thank you for the feedback. About the setup fee, we actually offer setup help for free, this fee is for more complex cases than one upsell setup. If you can email us your use case to support@tabarnapp.com we can help you for free.

About the tutorials, could you tell us which one you are referring to? We updated the tutorials inside the admin section of the Ultimate Upsell app, as well as Youtube (https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLGYOZMSnTXxWJNnUCW2c-mqEKUNL6t9FR) and we are also trying to update the other ones we have access to. If you send us the URL of the tutorials you found, we'll update them.

About your concern with snippet of code leftovers, don't worry our app doesn't add anything in your theme files.

ABC Underwear

app freezes and does not apply changes. Request for assistance went unanswered. Changes implemented remain in draft and "changes may take 5 minutes" but they never actually apply on the pages.

Fitness Junkies

Currently using this app for up sells on the cart drawer for my best sellers. Derek has been very helpful in making manual adjustments for me so the app works as intended and I've already seen results. This app is the go to app for up sells especially if you drop ship using oberlo like me, other up sell apps can potentially lose the up sell item within the order when its sent to oberlo which can cause all kinds of problems for you and your customer. This is the only up sell app that doesn't have that issue. Looks clean and professional, I recommend this app above all others!

The Personal Barber

Used this app for a number of months now and never been very pleased with it. The main issue is that the pop up is soooo slow to load so customer's have already moved on before it comes up.

Also there's lots of issues with it not working if you try to include it in-theme. Particularly at checkout it didn't work at all

And the analytics don't track well. It regularly counts purchases where none have occurred and there's no real analytics dashboard so you can't go in and scrutinise how well it's doing

Adertek Malaysia

steer clear. app suddenly destroy the appearance of my landing page making it impossible for customers to browse properly.

setting up of upsell is also cumbersome. you can get better ones for the same price you paid. have removed it after using for ~1mth.

Sweet Life Planners

This app was great because it allowed to bundle products and have the offer pop up on the products I specified AND in the cart. It converted fairly well. Then it just stopped working. I contacted support and didn't hear back. So when it worked, it was great.

Rocky Trade Network

Could have more upsell/downsell features... and an after sale upsell/downsell feature would be nice..

It has got me a lot of additional upsell sales though, so I like it.

I have since moved on to a more flexible app, but I have a lifetime license for ultimate upsell so I'm sure ill be using it more in the future.

Ohgag Prints

Why is the Upsell on the thank you page not working. I did a test purchase just to test this. :(

Topmunch

The app does not work. The upsells are not showing up and a javascript error is seen in chrome console.

Error parsing a meta element's content: ';' is not a valid key-value pair separator. Please use ',' instead.

Vintage Sunset Optic

It could be a very good app, as the settings are pretty simple to edit.
But it's finally a mess... No automatic recommendation,
And once we create an "A la carte" Upsell, if you select integration into your shop... Be pretty sure it's not gonna work.
Spent hours on it, every single time I created a la carte upsell, with theme integration.
When surfing on the page, once the upsell have been loaded (around 5-10sec!)
It is impossible for a customer to change the pictures of the main item page, nor to switch colors or even to add to cart the main item....
So once their app is loaded into your item page, be sure, that your viewers won't be able to add to cart your main item page... they can only add the upsell items... Which as no sense.
(The issue is On Mobile only, but my store as 90% mobile customers).

So I will uninstall the app ASAP.