Ultimate Upsell & Cross Sell

by Tabarnapp

Upsell & Cross Sell product add-ons, bundles or subscriptions

Azureturtle

Happy!!!. That's my Review
I am getting consistent add to carts from the upsell. Easy to use, easy to target.

Many Thanks!

Chokeshopify

This app was recommended by a friend and I'm very impressed with all the tools available, the well thought admin page and the stellar support. As a new app there are a few things to fix here and there, but the support community via Slack is awesome and very prompt to tackle these issues.
I've only been testing the app for a day but will come back with an update when the trial week is about to expire. Right now it definitely looks like a keeper.

Karmakisscom

This is the best Shopify Upsell App in the market today in my opinion, and I have tested quite a few.
Super easy set up, great options for showing upsells, and more importantly - amazing support.
I really hope they can continue providing such high level and attentive customer support as this is key for a successful app today.

Vvahandbags

Far too slow on the product search - they do tell me they are working on that. I will try again later as it looked very promising.

UPDATE
They improved the product search a lot the day after I posted what's above. Pretty impressed by the attentiveness. Great app!

1 2 3 5 Next