Ultimate Upsell & Cross Sell

Ultimate Upsell & Cross Sell

by Tabarnapp

Upsell & Cross Sell product add-ons, bundles or subscriptions

Mystaybowl

Very disappointed with this AP and service. It is not intuitive for use though I finally figured it out. Very limited. It does do what it says but barely. In my opinion it is only good to add a product at same price you normally sell to another product. does that ok. If the add on product you want to discount you need separate SKU product at lower price. It would only work on my Google chrome browser. I sent in request for support over weekend and didn't hear anything till Monday. No follow up until I put up this review. The tutorial is very weak. If you are a small shop I do not recommend. If you are a large shop look for a better up-sell Ap. This is the first AP i've ever written a low rating on. They say they plan to improve on it. Hopefully they will there is a need for an inexpensive upsell that is simple to use.

Baby Boomer Cosmos

Tried using pop-up Upsell. Worked great on desktop computer but on mobile phone, pop-up box covered the product on screen before the product was reviewed. Wanted pup-up box in check-out screen only. App could not do check-out pop-up only.

Happy Montres

Awesome app, the support answers very quickly. Just get it !

Jewelrycravings

Finally a app that had all the features I was looking for, and it works like a charm! Extra points for excellent customer service!

Thejukustore

Amazing app, I've tried so many upsell apps and this one is actually made by developers who are really skilled, with great support. Thank you!

Rumbatime

App does exactly as describes and great customer support!

Geekgroks

I have spent a lot of time searching for the best upsell app and I have tried more than 5 similar apps but none of them are even close to what Ultimate Upsell in terms of simplicity and functionality. It simply works and it covers almost all the bases of upselling. It truly lives up to its name! Keep up the good work and keep improving the app!

Jelli

Has potential but still a way to go before it meets my needs. Popup is very slow 5+ secs. No mobile specific design and I could not get it to work on mobile. The product selection interface is difficult to use. Support is good but not sure why I had to sign up to slack to get support. price is cheap but I guess you get what you pay for.

Zuberman

Had a problem with the app that the upsells didn't show up.
After asking for help, the support team has done an amazing job and service!
Best customer service I've ever had!

Pitjewels

This app is great. The fact that this works so well with no coding is fantastic. I tried a competitor and spent over an hour trying to change theme file code. Couple this with the great support and this is a must have app.