Ultimate Wishlist

Best wishlist app for your customer to add their favorite item

Free plan available

Bar's Bargain Vintage

The app functions perfectly and the support is very helpful! I did not know how to put heart icons at my collection pages and they responded super quick and helped me with it!

TDN

The app works perfectly, the support helps with everything.
I think there could be more customization options, but it worth the price.

Jenston Girl

Customer service is very weak, The app wasn't installed correctly, and there's also a glitch, it just wasn't showing on mobile.

Bonny and Blithe

The app was very easy to install and set up. I needed a couple of customisations of positioning, due to other apps we are using, and Bary was so quick and helpful in getting those set up.

Angel's Tienda

This apps appears to be of great value. Time will tell as I just installed it. Support so far has been great. Bary helped me in configuring the wishlist button and placed it where I wanted it.

Diligo

Bary is INCREDIBLE. I can't stress enough how much he has helped me, customizing my store's code, and more. The app is amazing, I've tried so many wishlist but this is what I've always had in mind. Absolute 10/10

Hunified

I recommend this app. The support is very responsive and attentive.
I had to speak with BArry, who helped me to solve my problems.

strappz

Absolutely wrong!! Do not do business with this company. When I reached out to them for support, they blatantly stated that they do not provide support to people or Shopify stores that are LGBTIA+. This is flat-out discrimination and I can not believe that Shopify would allow and condone such practices. Shopify corporate has been notified.

Foil Me

This app was very easy to set up and when we needed to add the icon to our header, Bary was very efficient in doing so quickly for our two sites. Thank you!

Bee Fierce

I am not very computer literate and still managed to install the app. The app is fairly simple to customise, and when i did struggle and want to make some changes to the layout/display on my storefront the customer service team (Bary) was excellent. He was patient, prompt, and although it took some tweaking the app is working smoothly on my site by my tests. Very happy. My Website is new and we are yet to see much traffic so i can only speak to the setup process as yet, we shall see how it performs as we get busier but to this point i cannot fault it.

Previous 1 3