Ultimate Wishlist

Free plan available
Rating (5)
Developer
January 11, 2023

Easy to install, nice customization options. Had a little trouble with the header icon being displayed slightly too high (Studio theme), but support was fairly quick to respond and fixed the problem right away. I also like that you can edit the text labels on the wishlist page, button and popup, even with the free version. I tried a few different apps, and honestly this one was the most versatile.

Art of Adornment
Time spent using app: 7 days
November 25, 2022

I'm happy with the application, in the end I had doubts where to install the codes to appear in various parts of the app store, and they solved it for me, thank you for the support, they are fantastic.
I recommend this APP 100%

Red Monkey
Portugal
Time spent using app: 6 months
October 6, 2022

The support has been really helpful, and they helped me fix all the problems about html code etc. Recommend

kruestore
India
Time spent using app: 4 months
October 3, 2022

Wow amazing app! Customer support is very lovely, they helped me adjust the look of the wishlist exactly the way i wanted, it looks awesome and is performing very well !

Sleepdeprivedxcii
September 27, 2022

Perfect wish list app, good analytics. You can position the wish list button and also add a heart symbol to your collection grids. Customer support is spot on. Thank you.

1st 4 Signs
Time spent using app: 6 days
August 24, 2022

Great app! We wanted to adjust the way the wishlist icon shows up on our site and Bary was able to help us out and do exactly what we needed.

SoccerCards.ca
August 15, 2022

This app works well and is limited free, so you can test it! There was a small problem, but Bary solved it. Thanks Barry!

YVDdesign
Belgium
Time spent using app: About 2 months
July 21, 2022

Phenomenal customer support! I had an issue not with the app itself but with interference from another code on my site and this developer fixed it for me to improve my widget load time by 600%! Wow! The best part of this app is how it lets you customize it with your brand colors making it really a part of your store rather than looking like an add-on. Bary is amazing!

Empathera
Time spent using app: 9 days
May 17, 2022

Excellent! Just what I needed! Easy to install and I wanted to adjust the alignment and Bary was extremely helpful and fixed it for me! Very grateful.

Billies Inks
Time spent using app: 6 days
May 9, 2022

This app is a wonderful addition to my website. No issues on the install unlike two others I had tried before hand. In addition, I needed 2 minor tweaks and Bary assisted right away. Very pleased, thank you!

Project Nursery