Ultimate Wishlist

Best wishlist app for your customer to add their favorite item

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

YVDdesign

Location Belgium
Time spent using app 1 day

This app works well and is limited free, so you can test it! There was a small problem, but Bary solved it. Thanks Barry!

Empathera

Phenomenal customer support! I had an issue not with the app itself but with interference from another code on my site and this developer fixed it for me to improve my widget load time by 600%! Wow! The best part of this app is how it lets you customize it with your brand colors making it really a part of your store rather than looking like an add-on. Bary is amazing!

Jenston Girl

These azz. Their app doesn't fit into my theme very well, I'm trying to work with them so they can figure it out and fix it. But No! Their solution " If you find another app I suggest you to go with them" ... Believe me, I will.

Billies Inks

Excellent! Just what I needed! Easy to install and I wanted to adjust the alignment and Bary was extremely helpful and fixed it for me! Very grateful.

Project Nursery

This app is a wonderful addition to my website. No issues on the install unlike two others I had tried before hand. In addition, I needed 2 minor tweaks and Bary assisted right away. Very pleased, thank you!

Exquisite Designs Home Décor

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is fairly simple, user friendly, and does exactly what it's supposed to do. I like it so far. I needed some customization done and customer support was always available to help and i got exactly what i asked for. Just wished I was able to do those customizations myself but unfortunately some weren't available in the app settings. Overall, i am satisfied with the functionality of the app. Would recommend.

Zahocho Knives Tokyo

Location Japan

I love this app. Great support, too! (Thank you, Bary!) Even though I have the free version, Bary was quick to resolve my requests. I'm really happy to add this app on my store. Highly recommended!

svgpopstore

The app works just fine, although it needs more customization options. But the support is excellent and they are always willing to help you and improve whatever is needed in the app.

Bar's Bargain Vintage

Location Netherlands

The app functions perfectly and the support is very helpful! I did not know how to put heart icons at my collection pages and they responded super quick and helped me with it!

TDN

Location Hungary

The app works perfectly, the support helps with everything.
I think there could be more customization options, but it worth the price.

Previous 1 3 4