Ultimate Wishlist

Best wishlist app for your customer to add their favorite item

Free plan available

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Modemeter Stoffmarkt

Location Germany

a nice simple app that does what it should do. We looked at many apps - but this one is nice and since with the GRDP laws we are anyway not permitted to have it sent around or share, it fits perfectly to our needs. The staff (in this case Bary) is very fast and very helpful. Thank you for that! Love it and recommend it.

The Penthouse Closet

Time spent using app About 1 month

I love this app, it is the perfect wishlist. One of the reasons I selected this wishlist over others was because of its actual wishlist page display, looks very high end and inline with my theme. And the cherry on top is that their support is phenomenal, Barry helped me center the button on my product page which makes it flow seamlessly. Would definitely recommend!

LumbeeJewelry.com

Time spent using app About 9 hours

Very good support - works very well! I would recommend it as a good wishlist app. I like the way it looks on my theme. I like that I can adjusts the colors as needed.

Revival Retro

It's a good app if you're looking for a wishlist for customers who mostly aren't logged in and you want the flexibility to be able to style it your way for your site. The app developers are very responsive and friendly.

jeffbeckercollection

Location France

Je recommande à 100% les yeux fermé, si vous rechercher une application de liste de souhait c'est elle qu'il faut choisir, si une option manque sur l'application une demande au développeur et il créer l'option rien que pour vous, l'application est simple d'utilisation, il y a une option pour mettre un coeur sur les produits sans même ouvrir la page, un logo cœur dans l'en tète de votre site, un logo coeur sur les produits etc... je suis ravie merci encore

1 2 4 Next