Ultimate Wishlist , 46 reviews

4.6
May 9, 2022

This app is a wonderful addition to my website. No issues on the install unlike two others I had tried before hand. In addition, I needed 2 minor tweaks and Bary assisted right away. Very pleased, thank you!

Project Nursery
13 days using the app
October 3, 2022

Wow amazing app! Customer support is very lovely, they helped me adjust the look of the wishlist exactly the way i wanted, it looks awesome and is performing very well !

Sleepdeprivedxcii
13 days using the app
April 20, 2023

Great app great support. As my webshop is ready to go live I missed the snippet (heart) installed the app contacted Bary with specific request and fixed for me very quickly. It looks amazing absolutely recommend to everyone.

Thank you Bary top customer support!
The Netherlands

glam4you.nl
Netherlands
January 29, 2022

The app works just fine, although it needs more customization options. But the support is excellent and they are always willing to help you and improve whatever is needed in the app.

svgpopstore
8 days using the app
December 4, 2021

The app works perfectly, the support helps with everything.
I think there could be more customization options, but it worth the price.

TDN
Hungary
January 11, 2023

Easy to install, nice customization options. Had a little trouble with the header icon being displayed slightly too high (Studio theme), but support was fairly quick to respond and fixed the problem right away. I also like that you can edit the text labels on the wishlist page, button and popup, even with the free version. I tried a few different apps, and honestly this one was the most versatile.

Art of Adornment
April 14, 2021

I tried a few wishlist apps, but this was the only one that I could customize the way I imagined. But after I (as not a developer or web guru) thought the app had disappeared, Bary quickly helped me and also adjusted some colors, which I wanted to change in advance. They are super friendly and I'm super happy they could help me this fast.

Casa Wila Masi
Switzerland
September 27, 2022

Perfect wish list app, good analytics. You can position the wish list button and also add a heart symbol to your collection grids. Customer support is spot on. Thank you.

1st 4 Signs
6 days using the app
May 17, 2022

Excellent! Just what I needed! Easy to install and I wanted to adjust the alignment and Bary was extremely helpful and fixed it for me! Very grateful.

Billies Inks
6 days using the app
February 13, 2023

I love the app. Easy to adjust appearance, can be added as icon on header menu, support team is great and do not hesitate to help . Highly recommended

Clear Skin Jordan