Menus Uncomplicated

Menus Uncomplicated

by Lightenna Ltd

Help customers find products more quickly from your menu

Coastal Prep Shop

I have been looking for something like this for awhile. It is exactly what I am looking for as I have lots of different categories. I had some problems with my theme once I implemented this app and Alex helped me solve them in a very timely manner! Love this app!

Herbolario El Búho

Nice app for building categories and subcategories in an easy way. Very helpfull staff, they answer questions really quick and they advices are very usefull. 100% RECOMENDABLE

Handleitobrien

Really uncomplicated, easy to use and free way to get a decent filter menu on your site.

Bayinkjet

We love this app. With thousands of products, we needed a basic menu system that would allow us to display the dozens of product categories we have, yet allow for customization to fit our design and layout. MU is easy to use and does everything it says. Lots of info on set-up. It's a pleasure dealing with Alex who is responsive when we have questions.

American Recorder

We have a ton of products and collections and needed an app that would allow the user to see all categories in the drop down menu. We tried several other apps that required confusing set-up but this app was exactly what we required. We just loaded the app and just one click, our menu is now clean, simple and a joy to navigate. Can not say enough about an app that actually does what it claims.

Factory Swag Store

Not a bad app after all, but it's not working properly on mobile which is shame and I don't see and support or contact button so I can't reach you out..

Outage T Shirts

So happy I tripped across this APP as I was already concerned how I would "organize" my pending ecommerce store, which has over 2,500 Shopify Variants with 32 Categories. The Video was (and continues to be) a great asset I would only recommend the one demonstrating would slow it down just a bit - He zips across from one action to other so fast I can only follow/learn from it via aggressive pausing. I'm a happy camper. Once I make my site public it can be viewed at: outage-t-shirts.myshopify.com and mouse over navigation button on latest "Outage" shown.

Shopthelashchick

I love this app and how easy it is to work with. I had been looking for an easy menu navigation app to make my menu on my website more appealing to customers and this by far is the easiest to use and has the best price. Alex, answered my questions right away, and helped my fine tune my sub categories.

Tiedyedigz

Top Notch customer service fast response time and very courteous.

Wereall1

Absolutely love it!! It added more value and professionalism to my store

Previous 1