4.6
September 19, 2023

Shahar m'a aider à installer l'application rapidement.
Je recommande cette personne très professionnel.
Un grand merci

Cocooning Baby
France
About 1 month using the app
August 8, 2023

great support team ..instant reply and insant support for any changes .simple to use ...taking about this app its great to create scarcity or show current visitors :)

pantryplush
India
About 1 month using the app
June 10, 2023

Excellent app, excellent price and great support. I've been using the app for a number of months, had a recent issue and Shahar resolved it immediately.

The Useless Pancreas
Over 1 year using the app
March 7, 2022

We used this app to show how popular our products are in demand. This is a great app to help with conversions. Works beautifully.
Eliot Grey Boutique

Eliot Grey
Over 1 year using the app
July 4, 2022

Very easy to use for a catchy counter, I love it! I would recommend to any new user…love watching the count as it grows

JT Tumblers
About 1 year using the app
July 26, 2023

i have installed the app but it wasn't working then i had a chat with customer support and they helped me without any charges. They responded immediately to help me. This app is really great for me. Thanks alot

Free Delivery
Pakistan
28 days using the app
November 22, 2021

I love this App, it is very easy to use and does exactly what I required. I definitely recommend it. Support is great.

Lord Huff and Puff
11 months using the app
February 10, 2021

Great app!
Really Easy to do and really good support.
I recommend downloading it, also because it is totally free!

CheIdea Shop
Italy
11 months using the app
May 25, 2022

it's very easy and helpfull. I would reccomended for sure and the guys was very helpfull and fast for any question

KRIZRADOST
Greece
9 months using the app
March 1, 2022

Great app to show visitors to the store. Also, the support team is fast and responsive they fixed the bug for me :)

AcheFix.com