Upload‑Lift Image Upload

Unlimited image uploads, any file type, personalized images

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Shopify file upload

AsianCoastline Services Inc

Thanks for being free! Much <3 Asiancoastline com! .............................................................................................................................

SourceGoodFood.com

Location India

I really liked the app, it served my purpose, but what would make it really cool is if i got an email notification everytime someone uploads a file

November 24, 2021

Glad you like the app! Most merchants shopify use the order notification email to get notified. However we will add dedicated upload email notifications early next year!

Dog Dad Hats

Excellent app. I use it to collect customer photos for personalized goods. Dev team was pretty responsive when I had set up questions. One thing that would make this better would be if you could download the uploaded files in bulk by specifying order # ranges so I could download NEW orders in bulk. Right now your choices are to download files one order at a time, or ALL orders which is essentially a super big file that I don't want to download.

November 23, 2021

Hi Merchant, thanks for the great review and for the suggestions.
As of now you can bulk download uploaded files by Date from the Archive.

Grace and Shine boutique

Upload-Lift is been good So far. It is a great app for what we use it for. as Print Shop app its been helping us ,Thank You

Smiling Tree Gifts

App is very easy to setup and understand without any additional help needed, works perfectly for my site.

Zuckerwuschel - kreative Tortendeko

Location Austria

I really like the possibilities of this app. the uploader integrates seamlessly into my shop and works perfect! also the support is blazingly fast answering my questions! thanks!

Numérique Shop

Location France

Fantastique application. Tous les paramètres sont modifiables, les couleurs, le nombre de documents, exclusion ou totalité de formats pris en charge. Bravo aux développeurs, fonctionne parfaitement et rapidement !

Deijah's Exclusive Designz

This app is great. I haven't had any issues with it in my store. Easy to upload images. Customers like the fact they can upload images right off cellphone. I recommend this app.

The Neon Canvas

It's a great app! Works as described! You can use it for free until you reach a certain amount of customers.

BELDISEGNO

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Excellent app! It does exactly what I expected it to and I've never come across any issues in my store and it's live at my store "beldisegno".