Upsell by Email

Upsell by Email

by SpurIT UAB

Product upsell by email marketing | Email bundles | Mass email

4manonly

I like this app. It works great!

Charming Gifts 51

Great Tool to increase sales on your online shop.

Women Store Online

I recommend this app everyone.

Fogcosmetics Com

Excellent App! Very easy install and they have several other free apps that compliment this one.

Sexyheksie

Will recommend this app to all site owners as it is an excellent app I even get reply emails from customers without lifting a finger

Its Sancorp

Awesome,must have for everyone.

Fierce Berry

Is this APP easy to install? Yes. Does this APP allow you to modify the English Grammatical errors in their format? No.

So I tried using their 'Translation' Tab, but that did not allow me to fix the built in Grammatical Errors. I then contacted the developer and asked them what to do, they sent back to the Translation tab. I explained to them that did not work as you are not allowed to correct a translation for the country you are in, so you are obligated to use their grammatically incorrect terms in the e-mail UP-sells. They then told me they would look into it, it has been over 30-days now with no answer and I did let them know I would review them honestly after 30-days.

Does this APP have potential? Yes, but unfortunately with the bad limitations I cannot say it is ready to deploy in the US.

Studio Lbw

Easy Install. Great app. Recommend

Vietees

I love this app. It works great!

Bintbiz

i am twisting and testing new offers and this app is amazing to help you achieve that, its incredible how much money you can make if you know how to upsell properly, and this app lets you twist and test.
keep the good work