Cross Sell ‑ Upsell Ace

Cross Sell products, Recommended Products , Cart Cross Sell

$9.99/month. 7-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

NFPA3000Armor

Great app! The features are excellent, I cant believe this is a free app. It interacts quite well with our design. The best part is that you can actually apply different cross sells and suggested products to each individual product in your store. This allow for amazing customization!

I thank the designers for making this app available, and I hope it will make a difference in our new store.

Flashy Item SRL

Great app. It increased our sales. It offers more features than some similar apps that are not free. I totally recommend it.

AreaRugsPlace

Considering the fact that this app is absolutely free, I couldn’t believe the speed at which my many questions were answered. Many paid products or services don’t offer anything close. I can surely recommend this app and the team at Zooomy

Rsvp Prom and Pageant

This app is exactly what we were looking for! They provide a lot of options for whatever it is you are looking to cross/up sell and they are adding a ton more. Not to mention, support is really great! They are quick and friendly are really easy to communicate with! This app is definitely worth adding to your Shopify store!

Zooz Pets

Really enjoying the app so far. It helps us to set some cross-selling strategies in a simple and effective way.

HERSTORM

So far I am very happy with this app, it is doing everything I need. Simple and efficient, Thanks for the team to delivering a great solution and as a new store I highly appreciate with a fast support I have received.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next