4.9
October 4, 2023

Just the app I was looking for! perfect for increasing aov and increasing conversions. Awesome customer support! I get back to you right away and they are very professional.

PetMemorabile
Italy
About 23 hours using the app
January 20, 2022

The app is extremely easy to set up and works flawlessly. We had a problem with the integration (the problem was with my web editor) and the technicians solved it in record time. The customer service is impeccable, thanks to Arthur and the whole team.

lehmanskincare
Spain
Over 1 year using the app
Syncube 🥇 replied January 20, 2022

Thanks for your kind words - we were happy to help! Please reach out to us with your further feedback or feature requests.

Arthur

August 2, 2022

Great app. Super nice support. Highly recommend it! Upsells are very important for any shop in any niche.

HS Activa
Malta
About 1 year using the app
Edited March 24, 2023

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Easy to use ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Good support ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Looks like it's part of theme ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Does what we want ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Free

Unfortunately when we now need Support no one is replying to the emails and there is no help articles available for the app

Horizon Micromobility
12 months using the app
April 13, 2022

Works great and completely free! They even helped me installing it. Have to see if my average order amount will increase.

DE BEWEEGPOT
Netherlands
12 months using the app
February 18, 2022

The app is really easy to use and looks very nice. I've had a problem with the display of our product titles but Arthur from the Syncube team fixed that issue really quick!

Weine vor Freude
Germany
11 months using the app
Syncube 🥇 replied February 18, 2022

The team is happy you loved the app! Please don't hesitate to contact us in the future.

Arthur

August 26, 2023

Since integrating this app into my website, I've seen a remarkable boost in sales. Its user-friendly features have truly elevated my site's experience. Special shoutout to Arthur for her exceptional support and assistance. This app isn't just a tool; it's a game-changer.

Quebekado
3 days using the app
April 15, 2022

Great app, very happy with the results and the price that is Free :) Fully Recommended for new business owners like myself.

SIMPL Wallets
Ireland
6 months using the app
Edited May 10, 2022

If you're looking for a cross-sell app this is the one to go with Support and devs are very helpful trying to get the app work best for you!

TIKI PENDANTS
6 months using the app
July 21, 2022

Super quick service! I contacted them to ask if there was an option they could help me with for my online delivery service to run smoother - as I need my customers to ‘continue shopping’ for the required text box fields to work. Instead of clicking ‘Go to checkout’. They understood what I needed and within the hour the feature was adjusted for me for my website to work custom for me. This upsell App has worked really well for me and have notice a lot of add on products to customers original orders. It is also easy to use and has great features to custom your own business look.

Whimsy Florist