Zappy: Checkout Upsell Popups

Zappy: Checkout Upsell Popups

by Zegsu

Sell more with Post Purchase Upsell, Cart Upsell & BOGO Popups

Kokoro

Still testing conversion with the funnels, but customer service is amazing! Upgraded my plan to Plus because I need more views.

April 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to have helped you with the funnel issue. We sincerely hope you are able to increase your revenue with the upsell offers. For anything else, just drop us an email :)

Stay safe,

Marjay™

Fantastic customer support with quick responses and very willing to help. They even requested access to my store so they could personally help fix my issues.

November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to know that you have found value in our app and we promise to maintain the same level of customer centricity and dedication in our business. To your success!

DOLLY by Le Petit Tom ®

Installed app, created 2 funnels, really easy steps. Could not see app working in shop due to us selling also made to order items with stock 0. Emailed and within few hours it was solved. Great service and now we hope the upsell marketing sells :-)

Queer In The World: The Store

There is no option to remove powered by Zappy Upsell Funnels from it... looks so tacky and who wants their customer to see it as a upsell funnel!!! Otherwise works easy enough.

October 6, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for your genuine feedback.

We totally understand where you are coming from, and after a review, we have decided to remove our branding from the Upsell Funnel.

Even though our app is FREE, our 100% focus is to provide the best experience to our merchants. Please check it on your end and do not hesitate to contact us for any issues.

Stay safe!

V-STATION

Great app, we've just started to use it and it's working pretty good, amazing support as well, highly recommended!

Opener Tool

I used this app to setup post purchase upsell funnels on my thank you page and it works very well. My average order value has increased after I started using the app. I would request the developers to add an upsell funnel for the cart page as well. Thank you.