Checkout Upsells & Order Bump

Checkout Upsells & Order Bump

Free plan available. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
July 20, 2022

Great free app for Shopify, does the job of upselling, and you can customise to fit the vibe of your website.

Threefold Designs
March 28, 2022

Very goo dapp and responsive team - I recommend this app to commercial users who are keen to understand a better way to increate cart size.

Dukhni (UK) - Oud, Bakhoor & More
Time spent using app: 8 months
April 12, 2021

Still testing conversion with the funnels, but customer service is amazing! Upgraded my plan to Plus because I need more views.

Kokoro
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
Zegsu replied April 12, 2021

Thank you for your review. We are glad to have helped you with the funnel issue. We sincerely hope you are able to increase your revenue with the upsell offers. For anything else, just drop us an email :)

Stay safe,

November 3, 2020

Fantastic customer support with quick responses and very willing to help. They even requested access to my store so they could personally help fix my issues.

Marjay™
Zegsu replied November 5, 2020

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are glad to know that you have found value in our app and we promise to maintain the same level of customer centricity and dedication in our business. To your success!

October 28, 2020

Installed app, created 2 funnels, really easy steps. Could not see app working in shop due to us selling also made to order items with stock 0. Emailed and within few hours it was solved. Great service and now we hope the upsell marketing sells :-)

DOLLY by Le Petit Tom ®
Netherlands
Time spent using app: 21 days
October 5, 2020

There is no option to remove powered by Zappy Upsell Funnels from it... looks so tacky and who wants their customer to see it as a upsell funnel!!! Otherwise works easy enough.

Queer In The World: The Store
New Zealand
Time spent using app: 29 minutes
Zegsu replied October 6, 2020

Dear Merchant,

Thank you for your genuine feedback.

We totally understand where you are coming from, and after a review, we have decided to remove our branding from the Upsell Funnel.

Even though our app is FREE, our 100% focus is to provide the best experience to our merchants. Please check it on your end and do not hesitate to contact us for any issues.

Stay safe!

Edited October 1, 2020

Great app, we've just started to use it and it's working pretty good, amazing support as well, highly recommended!

V-STATION
September 25, 2020

I used this app to setup post purchase upsell funnels on my thank you page and it works very well. My average order value has increased after I started using the app. I would request the developers to add an upsell funnel for the cart page as well. Thank you.

Opener Tool