How it works
A user sees the initial message telling them about a promotion when they first enter your store (e.g. Buy 2, get 1 free! or Spend $100, receive a free gift, etc.)
They add some products to the cart, and the information on the bar changes, reflecting their purchase and telling them what else needs to be added to the cart to get the reward. (e.g. Getting closer to the Free Gift!)
They add enough products (or the required ones) and see the final message saying they now qualify to receive the bonus.
Also you can create offers that will be shown only on some particular product pages in your store. So, for example, on the home page you can show one message and display a different one on the product pages. You can show some offers on some particular products pages and others on other product pages.
- Choose to display the bar at the bottom or top of the page.
- Ability to configure the duration of the message display.
- Possibility to add a button, link or HTML code to the pop-up message.
- Design of the bar can be adjusted for any theme with the help of an excellent insightful editor with an online preview feature and without any knowledge of CSS.
- One message can be displayed on the homepage, and different ones on certain product pages.
- Possibility to set up several offers simultaneously.
- No need for theme modification!
Few examples of what the app can be used for:
- Informing a customer about Free Shipping, Gifts or Discounted products if their order reaches a certain amount or if they have certain number of products in their cart. The offer with free or discounted products can be created using Unlimited Upsell app.
- Setting a chain of offers that will be shown depending on how much is spent by a customer.
- Setting up offers for different week days or particular dates. Offers can be created in advance, but they will be shown on the set dates.
- Displaying static information (e.g. holiday hours of service, features or rules of your store).
Question: Will the app always be free or just for some time?
Answer: The app will always be free.
OUR OTHER AWESOME SHOPIFY APPS:
Upsell Bundles - sell "Packages" or "Sets" with a discount. When viewing a product, customers will see bundled relevant products next to it with a discount applied.
Unlimited Upsell - Buy X Get Y. Offer customers to buy additional products based on the cart content.
In Stock Reminder - Back in Stock alerts. If a product is out of stock, your customers will receive an email when it’s back.
Discount Manager - Sales Scheduler. Select products or collections in bulk, type in a discount, set up start/end dates and the sale will start and end automatically.
Crowdfunding Manager - app for Donations & Pre-orders. Instead of “Buy”, let customers “Fund” a product, and display the raised amount.
Countdown Timer (★ FREE APP ★). If you're running Sales, place a flipping Timer on top of the page, demonstrating the approaching sale end.
Pre-Order Manager (★ FREE APP ★). Customers will be able to pre order out of stock products.
Upsell on Exit / Visit - Popup & Exit Offers | Coupon Box (★ FREE APP ★). Show a popup with some info to a client leaving your store or visiting it for the first time.
Upsell by Email - Thank-you & Follow-up upsell Email (★ FREE APP ★). After a purchase, email the customer relevant products.
Discount Reminder - Notify Customers about Discounts (★ FREE APP ★). Your customers will receive an email when a product price is reduced.
★ ★ ★ Don't have a Shopify store yet? Get started here! ★ ★ ★
Enjoy the app for free! And email us if you need custom programming or design creation for Shopify stores!