Free Shipping & Hello Bar

Free Shipping & Hello Bar

by SpurIT

Offer Free Shipping or Welcome Your Clients With Beautiful Bar

Viking Runes

I love this one! It really increased my sales and conversion. Support is also awecome, I recommend!!

August 1, 2019

Thanks for your review and your recommendation, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs!

Standard Spoon

This is a simple and elegant solution for putting a message at the top of your page. I'm using it to let customers know they can get free shipping if they reach a certain amount of their order (.e.g $95 order ships free). It has some dynamic options that read how much a customer has in the cart and offers follow-up messages (e.g. $37 left to get free shipping, etc..).

I'd like to see the option to pin this bar to the top of the page, so that when a user scrolls down the page, the messaging doesn't disappear. Right now, users will only see it at the top of the page/screen, so it gets lost if they scroll down, which many users do immediately.

May 27, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our app is working for you. Also, thanks for your feedback about app's improvement, it helps us to make it better. Let us know if you need any assistance

Breadvillage

The bar has great look & functionality, and the SpurIT team gets high marks on customer service. We use the bar to highlight free shipping, and the bar displays progressive messages on how much is missing to get to free shipping. We asked SpurIT to make some custom adjustments and they did it in less than a day: Pin the bar to the top even when user scrolls, and give the bar a close-out X. I have one suggestion: It would be nice to see the progressive messages as soon as a user clicks "add-to-cart", instead of having to refresh the entire screen. But even with this feature missing, this is the best free shipping bar in Shopify that was able to find, and the price is okay, and they charge less than other bars with less functionality and less customer support.

May 27, 2019

Thank you for your review! We are glad to hear that you're satisfied with it,
also, thanks for your feedback about app's improvements, it helps us to make it better. Don't hesitate to contact us if you need any assistance

Zen Body Care

Really love this app. It's giving me a chance to make offers without issue a d help increase sales.

Thank you for creating an amazing user friendly, customer appealing application.

May 27, 2019

Thanks for your review, we're really glad to hear the app is meeting your business' needs! Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions, comments, or concerns.

Vemoshop

This product is absolutely AWESOME. Not only does it work well and improve my customer happiness and communication, but the company who created this APP is incredibly helpful. Their customer service is TOP NOTCH. Id recommend that everyone use them!

Venturio

Great app, very easy to use. thank you.

Damndevil Ind

Incredibly easy and usefull app!

Cocobeamfashion

Highly recommend! Been using for a year now. :)

King Boba

I think it is a great app for promoting your strongest offers

The Online Toy Store

So far so good! Easy to install and customise for a novice!

A couple of months in and finding this app very useful. Easy to use and fantastic support. Definitely recommend.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12