Free Shipping & Hello Bar

Free Shipping & Hello Bar

From $8.95/month. 90-day free trial.
Rating (4.8)
Developer
SpurIT UAB
4.8
February 27, 2021

Nice App, Responsive, answered all my questions. liking the App so far, can't wait to see how far this will go. Thanks guys

Vertical Auto Parts and Accessories
Time spent using app: 6 days
SpurIT UAB replied March 1, 2021

Good luck to your business!

November 9, 2020

Alexander replied to my message very soon and helped me to solve my problem within 10mins. great team and very nice app.

YAYOGE Official
Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app: About 2 months
SpurIT UAB replied March 1, 2021

Thanks! We are always ready to assist so feel free to contact us 24/7!

November 4, 2020

It works great! Took a few tries to figure out the ins and outs of the "rules", but with a little help and guidance from the tech people, got it!

Musicare Inc
Time spent using app: About 1 year
SpurIT UAB replied March 1, 2021

Thanks for your feedback, it's really appreciated :)

September 12, 2019

This app is awesome! It’s very easy to configure, looks great, and functions perfectly. We’ve been using it for a couple years now and it really helps with getting the customer to see instantly how much more they have to add to the cart in order to get free shipping (as that’s our reason to use it, to get the customer to purchase a little bit more). The only issue we’ve had is when we recently changed to a completely new theme in our Shopify store and it wasn’t working. But the SpurIT team was able to look at the new theme and edit the code to get it working within 24 hours. I would definitely recommend this app to others.

Say Thingz Friendship Bracelets
Time spent using app: Almost 3 years
SpurIT UAB replied September 12, 2019

We are most grateful that you took time out of your busy schedule to leave us a review. Please feel free to get back to us if you need further assistance. We are here to help you any time.

July 11, 2018

This is a simple and elegant solution for putting a message at the top of your page. I'm using it to let customers know they can get free shipping if they reach a certain amount of their order (.e.g $95 order ships free). It has some dynamic options that read how much a customer has in the cart and offers follow-up messages (e.g. $37 left to get free shipping, etc..).

I'd like to see the option to pin this bar to the top of the page, so that when a user scrolls down the page, the messaging doesn't disappear. Right now, users will only see it at the top of the page/screen, so it gets lost if they scroll down, which many users do immediately.

Standard Spoon
Time spent using app: Over 4 years
SpurIT UAB replied May 27, 2019

Thanks a lot for your review! We're glad to hear how well our app is working for you. Also, thanks for your feedback about app's improvement, it helps us to make it better. Let us know if you need any assistance