Countdown Cart Timer Elite

Urgency Countdown Clock Cart Reserve Message Father's Day Sale

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

Elo-DE

Location France

Never have I spoken to such competent customer support! Quick to respond, and quick to understand the problem. Solved in two minutes, assistance via whatsapp (is there anything more convenient?). I recommend this app to everyone. Simple, clean, affordable and (above all) effective.

CoolNUnik®

not working for a "dawn" theme tried almost everything not working for a "dawn" theme tried almost everything

May 11, 2022

Sorry for the trouble. You are right. You cannot see the cart timer component right away on your cart page in the Dawn theme. However, if you send us a message, we could have fixed it in seconds from our end. :)
Please let us know if you wish to give it a go again.

GlowSkin ישראל

The Support team is super! was able to customize it to my needs. amazing app, will see how it will improve my CR.

Bijuz

5 star for this guys!, works out of box, you cant set time extended, and after that, cart is clear and redirect to homepage, so next time customer knows that have to complete in time... good one! nicely done and nice visual! keep rocking!

nightcity clothing

An application that achieves its purpose perfectly. It's easy to set up, use and its customer support are friendly and responsive!

Pimpdrive

Super nice support, love the App! It is a nice way to get more sales and clients are hurrying to buy. I really think it helps.

Clifftradingco

Lovely! I was amazed to see all such superb features in such a minimal app and that too free!! Kudos to developers!

BabyLittleThings

didnt tried it will try it and basically then will give review but I think it is going to be perfectly fine

Trinkteam

Funktioniert so, wie sie soll. Man kann einen Timer 60-600 Sekunden einstellen im Einkaufswagen. Der Text ist frei wählbar.

Hot Irie Hair Quality Hair Extensions

Love this app, works like a charm! It greatly reduces bounce back and leave customers excited to purchase more for a free gift which is always a great incentive!

Previous 1