Block Redirect Users Ultimate

Block Redirect Users Ultimate

by KILATECH

Redirect to Subdomains, Country/IP Blocking, Free App

OhMeOhMySewing

This app is excellent. I needed to block traffic from specific countries so that I wouldn't have to pay taxes in those regions. This app not only accomplished that task, it was also fast and easy to set up. My concern was how to test it actually was blocking the traffic. I messaged the creator and they showed me how, encouraging me to download a VPN. I ultimately checked by going to the site WebPageTest, as I was afraid to download a VPN client. Either way, this app does exactly what it advertises and I can't recommend it enough.

PicArt

i installed the app and the code but it doesent work... sorry but i cant give only 1 star if its not working.

June 5, 2021

Sorry for not being able to help you with your requirements.

We cannot block visitors even before visiting your website. Simply because we don't have access to handle Shopify backend or hosting.

Therefore, visitors must visit the site so that we can detect the location and the IP by our script and take necessary action based on the results. Since the initial visit is inevitable, your Google Analytics will still catch that initial visit.

Furnerology

Great!!! This is what I need to make sure bad customers get banned. You can ban ip address, countries and also add white listed ip addresses.

Nourish Mantra India

It was confusing at the first,
but then the developer was quick in replying with the method to test the app properly.
It works guys. best app for redirections

nightcity clothing

Amazing app to perform a range of country-based actions, such as redirecting customers to their country-specific local stores for a better, more personalized experience.

Urelas

By far the best app (even among paid ones) available on Shopify app store. Took a couple of minutes to set up and is working really well. The error messages support HTML tags and it works really well. Hope it stays free forever.

Tynor Australia

One of the best apps in the app store I have been able to find in order to block or redirect from countries you don't want your store to appear.
Akila helped me with adding code in the theme liquid and he was very patient in answering all my questions. Thank you once again I wish you all the very best

EmpressKorea

As I Expected, This app works perfectly, Free is best option.Especially white list is good for me.I really recommend this app.

Arlo Iconic

This app is very easy to use and super quick to set up with the functions that I required. Very good!

VADANIA Official Online Store

Thanks for the helpful service from the team, I can block the IP immediately now. good job! it will work well!

Previous 1