UVdesk eCommerce Helpdesk

UVdesk eCommerce Helpdesk

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Boost The Sales Up To 200% by Retaining Shopify Buyers

Aztro Marketplace

Among some of the apps that we considered this one integrates various functionalities like a Knowledge Base, FAQ Section, and Customer Support Messaging that made it a great package. The support is very kind and helpful, we worked with Himani who help us get set up. I give it four stars because it lacks some Branding flexibility that should be a standard in some functions, like the ability to add an image in the knowledge base banner or customize the bubble icon which is always present on the front end. Hopefully, they can add these as functionalities.

Self Reliance Outfitters

A very easy to use program. Intergration of other apps are very straightforward and the step by step instructions are great. Support was very attentive to an initial installation issue I was having and got it squared away quickly.

MDreams

This app is quite easy to use and the live support very helpful. Looking for the Live chat function add into this app.

SLEEKBASKET

It is really a sophisticated app, and the customer service and relation is very fantastic and prompt

The app solves many of our problem and makes the flow automated.

The customer support is awesome and prompt.

Little Angels Prams

Still new to the program but customer service and help has been brilliant, i had a lot of questions and lots of help requests that were all done for me almost instantly. So 5* support and a ticket system at a great price point for our store..

HOG Furniture

These Guys are just the best. I am currently using their app and I can say the app is excellent. The App is giving our Customers the best experience right now. Their support is great. Vidu is a darling. She took us through the configuration and every other necessary detail.
Thanks, Guys. Keep up the good work.

Verycanadian

WOW! From day 1 we've been using a suite of WebKul apps. The Apps are great but the customer support is even better. This UVdesk app is super simple to use, in no time I was able to install and configure it. I ran into 1 issue, messaged WebKul support through the UVDesk app and they fixed it.

We are not tech savvy at all so having WebKul help us and stand behind us is really a game changer.

Any issues you may have or think you have WebKul will fix, they really stand behind their products. I can't think of any other development team so committed to their craft.

Thank you very much WebKul for helping us out =D

Popaball

Thank you Vidushi for all your help and support in setting the app up. The App seems like it can do everything and anything required for customer service. We're looking forward to trialling it out! Highly recommended.

Tac City Goods Co

We're extremely happy with UVDesk so far. The ability to manage multiple stores and marketplaces is worth its weight in gold. None of their competitors have this capability. The support team is very responsive and some of the best I've worked with as compared to other software companies (helpdesk and non-helpdesk software). We look forward to finally streamlining our customer service operations with UVDesk.

Fasten Swim

I highly recommend UVdesk. The features are great and the ticket system keeps me organized with customer inquiries, exchange requests, etc. The customer service team is great and if I ever need help or there is a glitch in the system, they attend to it right away. This is a great Helpdesk for a great price!

Previous 1