UVdesk eCommerce Helpdesk

UVdesk eCommerce Helpdesk

by Webkul Software Pvt Ltd

Complete eCommerce Help Desk App for Shopify Merchants

HOG Furniture

These Guys are just the best. I am currently using their app and I can say the app is excellent. The App is giving our Customers the best experience right now. Their support is great. Vidu is a darling. She took us through the configuration and every other necessary detail. Thanks, Guys. Keep up the good work.

Verycanadian

WOW! From day 1 we've been using a suite of WebKul apps. The Apps are great but the customer support is even better. This UVdesk app is super simple to use, in no time I was able to install and configure it. I ran into 1 issue, messaged WebKul support through the UVDesk app and they fixed it.

We are not tech savy at all so having WebKul help us and stand behind us is really a game changer.

Any issues you may have or think you have WebKul will fix, they really stand behind their products. I can't think of any other development team so commited to their craft.

Thank you very much WebKul for helping us out =D

Popaball

Thank you Vidushi for all your help and support in setting the app up. The App seems like it can do everything and anything required for customer service. We're looking forward to trialling it out! Highly recommended.

Tac City Goods Co

We're extremely happy with UVDesk so far. The ability to manage multiple stores and marketplaces is worth its weight in gold. None of their competitors have this capability. The support team is very responsive and some of the best I've worked with as compared to other software companies (helpdesk and non-helpdesk software). We look forward to finally streamlining our customer service operations with UVDesk.

Fasten Swim

I highly recommend UVdesk. The features are great and the ticket system keeps me organized with customer inquiries, exchange requests, etc. The customer service team is great and if I ever need help or there is a glitch in the system, they attend to it right away. This is a great Helpdesk for a great price!

Feathersnjewelz

I love this App! The features are Awesome and there is so many! the price beats every other app in the Shopify Market. I had to contact customer service to an error made from my end and they gave top support and ensuring that my site was up and running again and maintained contact at all times. 5 Star all round for the Team at UVDesk! Thanks Guys! :)

Hanscafe

This app works well with Shopify website. Easy to use for the backend. UVdesk app developers are very helpful and responsive towards our support inquiries as well. Would recommend anyone who require a ticketing system for their website!

Doctorseo

Work very well and the support team immediately helped my on skype with settings. It connects with Shopify and looks pretty affordable compared to other apps. Recommended!

Ben Jody

As a startup store looking to get a good start with customer service, this was the obvious choice because of the great offerings even on the free plan. The free version does not come with all the goodies, but gets you an excellent baseline ticketing tool and storefront widget which should be enough to get you started.

The support is equally awesome. Very responsive and was able to resolve our issues.

When the need comes, will gladly upgrade to paid plan.

Tanotis

Usually we do not try new apps, But none of the other suits our requirements. This was exactly what we were looking for and works extremely well.

Pros: Can convert all mails to Tickets. Highly customizable. Can have multiple forms with multiple fields Can have a knowledgebase Can connect with multiple apps Easy to use UI for the Backend Saved Replies and templates to tickets and custom HTML Workflows

Their support is excellent. They connected us through skype and solved all our issues and helped us in installation and customization.

Cons. Not any we can think of. The app has too many options and will require sometime to integrate and get used to it. However it still works immediately after you install.

Conclusion: Must have app for customer support and provide professional ticket system and knowledge-base for customers. Give it a try you will not regret.

Previous 1