Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator

by StarApps Studio

Show multiple images of variants. Improve store design & sales

Crumpler EU

The app works great, and the support was really fast, helpful and super friendly, I can recommend that app!

Saigu Cosmetics

The app is really easy to use and works perfectly. I had an issue with the app and another plugin and the support team helped me immediately. Brilliant app :)

Rounderbum LLC

The app worked amazingly! It does exactly what it says and the support team provides great results, in case there is some code in conflict with their app. IT would be a bit better if you could have a chat or a shorter time in responding the support emails, but it's still a very good app.
Thanks a lot for the support and solution provided.

Uranta Mindful Clothing

Uranta.ca
This app works exactly as it claims. It is super easy to setup on a per product basis directly in each product as opposed to having to sort images in a different area of the site like Penguin. Customer service is awesome. Shashank and his team are super responsive even after months of installing the App. Our product pages load fast and efficiently -- the App doesn't seem to slow anything down. For a store with as many colors as www.uranta.ca this App supports what is by far our most important feature -- allowing customers to select swatches and see the exact images that correspond to that color and nothing else. Don't hesitate to install this -- it will only improve your site and unlike many Apps, the support is there if you need small tweaks (Immediate replies even after one year in use following a major theme overhaul - super impressed !!)

DARA Shoes

Amazing app and works like a charm! Needed a few tweaks for my theme and the developer was very quick to help. Thank you!!!

Ovarlo

Star Apps support were really helpful getting the Variant Image App to sync properly with my theme. Now working great, helps keep a clean page without variant images cluttering your sales page.

Premier Merchant

They worked really hard to get this app working on my theme and even offered to extend my free trial. The app is great and works really well if you sell multiple variants with images and different pricing.

Naturally Wicked

Great App... Great Owner! The owner of this app went right out of his way for me. Cannot recommend enough! Honestly, give it a go. You'll not be disappointed. Support is straight on hand if required. Thanks Shashank!

Kitty and Vibe

Works super well and the customer service is excellent! Fixed a bug for me within 24 hours. Thanks so much!

Art Access Asia

Closest solution I could find to having multiple images for each variant. Great support, solved all my concerns. I recommend this app.

I enjoyed prompt support.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10