4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient management and organization of variant images, enhancing the shopping experience. It's easy to set up, integrates well with various themes, and is ideal for businesses with multiple product variants. The app automates the process of assigning images to variants, saving significant time. The support team is praised for their quick responses, effective problem-solving, and custom solutions.

Edited January 18, 2024

We use the Variant and the swatch King app and it works perfect for us. The Support is very fast and helpful. Utpal in particular was really very helpful and even made individual tutorials for us. Great

être belle Cosmetics
Germany
Almost 3 years using the app
November 29, 2023

Very effective yet super simple to use app. Just plug and play. That's how you want it to work! :) Does exactly what it's supposed to. Hides your unrelated images and only shows the ones related to the selected variant. Also to mention the very helpful and fast responding support. Riyona and her team really helped me to get the best possible user experience with this app

SMOVE
Germany
4 months using the app
January 24, 2024

The tech team at StarApps is awesome!!!! Thank you!!!

Sprout Home
Almost 3 years using the app
December 26, 2023

Great app with a very helpful support team! I want to give a special shoutout to Riyona, who provided me with excellent assistance today.

Pixelisious
Kosovo
16 days using the app
November 18, 2023

App doesn't work with videos in gallery using 3rd-party booster theme (the videos completely mess up the order of our gallery). I have been trying to get a coherent response from the CS team for 2.5 weeks now, and most responses I get are completely unhelpful/didn't even fully read my message. I highly suggest supporting an app that will actually help you when issues arise.

Axiology
3 months using the app
November 27, 2023

this app has some very specific rules you must follow in order to work correctly, but once you follow the process it is great!

Western Mavrik
7 days using the app
December 8, 2023

Team has an outstanding customer service and were very quick in resolving issues

Cinderella
New Zealand
About 2 months using the app
November 2, 2023

10/10 - Would recommend if you're looking for an intuitive and easy to use image variant app without the fluff some of the other apps include.

The support team are incredible! Had a few snags setting this app up with my theme but the support team sorted them out without fail and in a timely manner.

A Mano Florals
10 days using the app
October 6, 2023

Nikhilesh was really helpful as I was setting up my store for the first time. I had a ton of questions in trying to set up how I could configure multiple images for multiple color variants and felt really guided through the process. You're definitely not left on your own to figure things out! I also think StarApps offers some of the most robust variant functionality on Shopify, and really improves the customer UI experience.

ROSALIE
15 days using the app
September 13, 2023

Our 3D images didn't work as they should when we connected to them. It took a while for them to assist us with this. But once they took charge of the matter, their team fixed it. So, we are happy that they managed to sort out our 3D images and have a competent support team to resolve coded issues.
Now, the variations and images work as they should. Thank you, and great job!

lobloo