Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator

by StarApps Studio

Show product images based on selected variant options

PATRICK ASSARAF

The perfect app for variant picture function. But the most important thing is that the support of the team is very professional and friendly. Thank you for your help. Suggest everyone install it for a better shopping experience.

Hashmere

Great App, poor support.
For the "common variant image" set-up, here is what I find, through a really hard time.

1. Common variant image cannot be set as the variant key image. If set, there will be no common image.
2. Rule 3(Common variant image set-up) and Rule 4(Featured image set-up) is conflicting with each other. Checking Rule 4 will make common variant image disappear.

I was struggling on the "common variant image" set-up. It was really a hard time communicating with their support, who did not appear to understand my problem nor the app itself. At the end, I figured out the setting I needed by myself.

FXR Racing USA

This is always one of the first things I install. When you're working with many variants and many product shot angles, you can't have that much site real estate devoted to that many thumbnails. An essential tool for many shops!

Purus Labs

This app works great! I use it to show customers only the product they are interested in without a lot of other variant images!

Arcade Belts

So easy to use, made adding video and additional images very easy. The support team is very helpful if you have any issues.

sternglas.de

Great App, Great Service. The App helps us a lot to show our various variants in our shop. Keep up the good work!

The Crème Shop

They always figure out our website problem.

If you are finding some thing like this, that will be best choice. (Because of they always help you)

Just try it.

Oulu Prints

Amazing app and support from the Star Apps team. I love it! Makes my product page look clean and organized.

Lightning Flame

Amazing customer service, very quick to help us resolve a delay that was present during variant image loading. Highly recommended

SAMSIU

The app is extremely useful to show different images according to our product varients. The support team is extremely helpful and able to handle our technical problems timely.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20