Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator

by StarApps Studio

Show multiple images of variants. Improve store design & sales

URANTA INTERNATIONAL

We implemented this after giving Penguin a try and have found it to be great for both www.uranta.com and www.uranta.ca. Unlike Penguin, there is no manual work to do other than correctly sorting the images as we create a product. Super easy. On a few occasions we have required support as it can come in conflict with newly added apps, but these guys jump right on it and fix it within the hour. We are definitely going to give their new Description app a try so we can get more granular on product descriptions by color and fabric across the same styles. Good job StarApps !

THE STAIR BARRIER™

Highly recommend! App is awesome. Great for products with a lot of variations, but consistent features. Very easy to use and tutorial video's extremely helpful. The customer service was even better. We had implemented some major up-date going into a weekend and had issues. We implemented the app as a workaround but fell in love with the app and the team worked with us all weekend to ensure it was doing all we needed. They went over and above. Thank you.

Flower of Living

A MUST-HAVE for any store with lots of variants. I literally couldn't imagine our store without it. 5/5

Vanessa Mooney

I've installed this app on several shops now and StarApps has been super helpful to squash any bugs with customized themes i'm working with. Always a pleasure!

Saint Cher

The automator app is amazing! It solves all problems that Shopify isn't really built for. I originally had problems with it working together with a zoom app, but the tech support team at "Variant Image" quickly assessed the situation, customized their code, and had me fully operational in less than 36 hours. Great app even better tech support. A++++

Spect Eyewear

This app is super simple and groups my product variants into own galleries without any coding. Another great thing is the support! They are super fast (replied within 30min!) and focused to help!

Loom Fr

Very clean and efficient app (by far the best in its category after benchmarking a few), and very fast customer support when I wanted to add a new theme to the list.

Backyard Design

Very helpful feature, and support is awesome.

Daisyandlazy

Realy simple app to use, and do its job! reliable and easy going, when had any issues or bug, support was almost immediate and they fixed everything! right away, Love it

Tee Direct

Great customer service and quality of the features. Works great!
Previous 1 3 4 5 6