4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient management and organization of variant images, enhancing the shopping experience. It's easy to set up, integrates well with various themes, and is ideal for businesses with multiple product variants. The app automates the process of assigning images to variants, saving significant time. The support team is praised for their quick responses, effective problem-solving, and custom solutions.

August 15, 2023

The team at StarApps was very helpful and prompt in getting the variant image app to integrate with our custom Shopify theme. The app almost worked out of the box there were just a few minor hiccups. They were able to troubleshoot and resolve the issues in less than two business days. We are very happy with our experience with this app and the StarApps support team.

TVsetdesigns.com
12 days using the app
July 31, 2023

This app is excellent; it delivers on its promises. Furthermore, their customer support is really good. Nikhilesh successfully answered my queries. The app is straightforward and user-friendly.

OAK & ELK
11 months using the app
March 21, 2023

The Variant Image automator really impoved the appearance of our webshop.
It's easy to configure and works fast.

As we needed support, Riyona helped us out without any complications.

Can recommend it to everyone!

Cotopaxi-Europe
Germany
7 months using the app
July 7, 2023

Great app! The support member Nikhilesh understood the issue I had (minor) and was really fast to give me an ETA on the fix. The issue was fixed within 24 hours which was amazing.

This app is a game changer and we couldn't be happier!

LOVESTITCH
3 months using the app
March 27, 2023

Giving it a 5 star because of their amazing support team that's attentive and genuine in their help. Riyona has been incredibly helpful even with custom requests and tweaks. I can recommend using their apps!

Sensei Touch
4 months using the app
April 22, 2023

What a fantastic app, I cannot believe I had not found it before. Have struggled for years with the limitation of 1 image per variant with shopify and no idea why but never thought there would be an app to fix that issue. Installed the app and up and running within 5 mins got to add it to all my stores now.

HTS Transfers
4 days using the app
June 7, 2023

I've been using Variant Image for a little under a week now, and initially had some issues with getting the app to work on my custom theme. Riyona and the StarApps team was so helpful in getting everything set up and working for my custom theme. The app is so easy to use and the instructional videos are very helpful! Would recommend this app over and over again.

CozyCanines
5 days using the app
June 21, 2023

The features of this app are highly beneficial for the shop, and the quality and speed of Riyona's customer support are exceptional and greatly appreciated when facing any difficulties.

BECKMANN JAPAN
Japan
6 months using the app
April 4, 2023

The support I have received for this app has been first-class. All the queries I've had have been dealt with swiftly and efficiently by the friendly team.

Retrotext
About 2 months using the app
March 27, 2023

Straightforward app to use and valuable in the store. I found a minor issue that the team fixed the same day. Highly recommended!

Ethyk