Variant Image Automator

by StarApps Studio

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

Cart Up

10 Glowing Stars :D

Perfect App to make the product page well organized!

Our theme was not supported, but the developers make it compatible with our theme very fast after we requested.

After Install app on the theme, we just needed to turn in on and It worked perfectly as described :) On product page just need to order the images.

Also, must appreciate the support from the developers, fast response, kind support, working solutions, video demonstrations etc. StarApps doing all around good work. They spend valuable time with the customer. Ever did not experienced such a support from the developers.

I recommend this app to everyone who has a lot of variants per product for getting a clean well-organized product page.

Care2be Llc

Great app. Helps to stream line the images displayed for products with multiple variants. Easy to use and setup. We have also received quick, professional and very helpful service from the developers.

Thaddeus And Tadd

Easy to use and great customer service from the developers.

Hawkerpeddler

Superb support from Shashank and his team! The app does what it says and the team is highly responsive- always available to fix issues, if any arise. This is most essential for non-developers setting up their store.

Mojodesk

This app solved my struggle with Shopify, for no good reason, requiring all the variant images to show. All colors, etc. Before I used this app these images pushed down my additional product content and just looked like image soup. My particular theme caused a bug and I was shocked to see an app developer email links for screen record videos made specifically for me to solve the issues. So, in summary, a great app that solved a major pain for me but - if you need it - the support takes it next level. My site to see it in action on the product pages is here: https://getyourmojo.com

Debrosse

Would give this app 10 stars if I could. Here's why:

1. I noted that it wasn't available on my theme, and they made it ready for me in less than 2 days. I hadn't purchased a thing before they went in and did this.

2. SIMPLE. The setup was quick and painless. Attach first image to each color variant, and the rest just fall in line. Brilliant. No having to go work in an app interface and edit listings in 2 different places (one of the other image variant apps will require this).

3. Shashank provided quick, thorough, and over the top customer support.

4. Does what it says. Works flawlessly. Sets up in seconds.

5. Lands on first variant, rather than showing all images. Super clean. Literally wouldn't change a thing about it.

YOU'RE GONNA WANT THIS APP.

Zen Art Shop

Impressive lighting speed support! This app was not designed to work with my theme initially. At my request, StarApps team made it work with my theme in 24 hours; while I had a problem to set it up, Shashank helped me got it right in one and half hour. Everything works well now.

Helmet Upgrades

Easy to install, setup, and it works great!

Support is amazing on this app, which is refreshing!

Mai Secret Inc

This develop is the most helpful app developer I've ever come across. I told him my issue. He and his team looked into what the issue was. The app wasn't originally built for our them. However, without charging me anything, he and his team set out to get it to work with our theme and now it does exactly what we were hoping it would. Thank you!

Jp Eco Design

Shopify basic themes don't offer the option for creating variants with unique images for any given product. While solving this problem, came across this app which in very easy steps helps create variants. Shashank from Staraps has been very helpful in setting up the entire process.