Variant Image Automator

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Group Variant Images, Filter variant Images - Shopify

L.A. Wild

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app is awesome and so is customer support. The few times I've had an issue, it was totally me and not the app. But even though it was me, their customer support took care of me and let me know exactly what I needed to do. Turns out, it's actually in the directions they provide. I watched the instruction videos once and was able to easily organize my images but then it was a while before I added more images and I forgot what I learned in the videos so I contacted their support. Again, support is responsive and kind but be sure to review their video instructions often because this app works beautifully so if you're having problems, it's most likely you, lol :)

shawncloudy.com

Location China
Time spent using app About 5 hours

It perfectly fits in my customized theme with the help of customer service. The customer service is great and responds in just a few minutes! 5 Star no doubt!

Celebrate Vitamins

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app works perfectly for hiding our variant images when they are not necessary. Thank you Star Apps!

Mesauda Nail Pro

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

App useful. It helped in dividing the pictures in the same products, for different size. The customer service was excellent and really fast in helping me with a problem I faced.
Really recommended

pianojewellery

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 1 day

The application is very successful and the support team is very helpful in every way. Thanks a lot for everything!

Boundary2point0

Works great. Had some questions about getting this to work on a 2.0 theme and the team at StarApps Studio were super quick in getting me the help I needed. Well done!

KARAAT

Location Finland
Time spent using app Over 1 year

We've used this app on our store https://www.karaatjewelry.com and are really happy with it. The best part about the app is the helpful and fast customer service that is always ready to fix any issues we've had with our themes.

DONUTLIGHTS

I used this app to help me show images of my product variants in a slideshow. This was helpful because I did not use the default themes through Shopify.

trueCABLE

Time spent using app About 2 years

We use the Variant Image Automator app to display unique product photos on our website. The app allows us to designate a set of photos for each child product variant. This has been important for the type of product we sell in different color, lengths, and pack sizes.

ruby

Location Germany

The app works very well and does not affect the speed of the webshop. Super fast and helpful support.