Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
August 25, 2022

Used the app to show only the specific variant pictures, when one is selected. The setup was simple, no code needed, and accomplished the expected result.

Hey Harper
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 24, 2022

We love that this app supports 3D models. Their support is also fantastic! Very happy with the experience overall :)

Mockins
Time spent using app: About 2 months
August 22, 2022

Great app and has great customer support. They never fail to deliver any request I had and they do it fast.

13 Fifty Apparel
August 18, 2022

Easy to use and the exact functionality we need to make sure different image show for each different variant selected. Extremely fast and helpful support. Have implemented across both our stores

Possum Play UK
Time spent using app: 4 months
August 16, 2022

Great app!!! The team is very helpful! It is perfect for my store! That solution was looking for for a while and I am glad I could find it.

Muay Thai J
Time spent using app: About 1 month
August 16, 2022

The app is excellent. It provides very useful and stable features. And the support is great. Highly recommend.

Ling's Moment
Hong Kong SAR
August 16, 2022

At first the APP is a litle confusing to understand, but after adding a few imagens, you get it, and became very easy to use it. We had some issues too, but support was very helpful and fast to solve!

Memomad
Germany
Time spent using app: 13 days
August 16, 2022

it has worked seamless for many years of use for us, don't have to think about it at all, just be happy

North Ones
Sweden
August 4, 2022

An endeavour to reduce customers brain storming while scrolling to your store, this app will boost your sales, as customer will find easy to understand what they want exactly, the team behind Star apps is going to make you feel like home, they are the ninjas of your store, they got your back. Don't miss this app over any other, just go for it. Thank you Riyona for referring me this app.

Catchup Stores
Saudi Arabia
Time spent using app: 3 months
July 30, 2022

I had troubles with variant images as I have more pictures for every variant but shopify allows you to choose only one for every variant. Variant Image Automator solved this problem within minutes easily, just had to rearrange everything. Very easy to set up by just following their instructions within the app. 6 Stars!

MARIVELLE