Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator

Free plan available. 30-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
4.9
March 1, 2018

Superb support from Shashank and his team! The app does what it says and the team is highly responsive- always available to fix issues, if any arise. This is most essential for non-developers setting up their store.

Hawkerpeddler
Time spent using app: Almost 5 years
February 27, 2018

This app solved my struggle with Shopify, for no good reason, requiring all the variant images to show. All colors, etc. Before I used this app these images pushed down my additional product content and just looked like image soup. My particular theme caused a bug and I was shocked to see an app developer email links for screen record videos made specifically for me to solve the issues. So, in summary, a great app that solved a major pain for me but - if you need it - the support takes it next level. My site to see it in action on the product pages is here: https://getyourmojo.com

Mojodesk
Time spent using app: 8 days
February 12, 2018

Would give this app 10 stars if I could. Here's why:

1. I noted that it wasn't available on my theme, and they made it ready for me in less than 2 days. I hadn't purchased a thing before they went in and did this.

2. SIMPLE. The setup was quick and painless. Attach first image to each color variant, and the rest just fall in line. Brilliant. No having to go work in an app interface and edit listings in 2 different places (one of the other image variant apps will require this).

3. Shashank provided quick, thorough, and over the top customer support.

4. Does what it says. Works flawlessly. Sets up in seconds.

5. Lands on first variant, rather than showing all images. Super clean. Literally wouldn't change a thing about it.

YOU'RE GONNA WANT THIS APP.

Debrosse
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
February 2, 2018

Impressive lighting speed support! This app was not designed to work with my theme initially. At my request, StarApps team made it work with my theme in 24 hours; while I had a problem to set it up, Shashank helped me got it right in one and half hour. Everything works well now.

Zen Art Shop
Time spent using app: 3 days
February 2, 2018

Easy to install, setup, and it works great!

Support is amazing on this app, which is refreshing!

Helmet Upgrades
Time spent using app: 6 months
January 30, 2018

This develop is the most helpful app developer I've ever come across. I told him my issue. He and his team looked into what the issue was. The app wasn't originally built for our them. However, without charging me anything, he and his team set out to get it to work with our theme and now it does exactly what we were hoping it would. Thank you!

Mai Secret Inc
Time spent using app: 5 months
January 20, 2018

Shopify basic themes don't offer the option for creating variants with unique images for any given product. While solving this problem, came across this app which in very easy steps helps create variants. Shashank from Staraps has been very helpful in setting up the entire process.

Jp Eco Design
India
Time spent using app: About 5 years
January 17, 2018

So far I've received incredible support with my questions. Shashank helped me out and made me a custom video tutorial showing me exactly what he was talking about. I've never had an experience like that before. The app resolves an issue that I was very concerned with so great product for sure.

A Covington Enterprise
Time spent using app: 9 months
December 27, 2017

LOVE this app! I just selected which Shopify theme I was using, it then automatically installed the app to my theme for me and works perfectly!

Starving Jewelers
Time spent using app: 8 days
Edited November 27, 2017

StarApps has been great! I have a relatively complex product with lots of variations and I didn't want them to clutter up the product page. This app does exactly what I thought it would. When I had a question, the developer replied right away and even made a video tutorial just for me! I'm going to keep this app on my store forever. Check it out in action:

Onetouchhomestore