4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its efficient management and organization of variant images, enhancing the shopping experience. It's easy to set up, integrates well with various themes, and is ideal for businesses with multiple product variants. The app automates the process of assigning images to variants, saving significant time. The support team is praised for their quick responses, effective problem-solving, and custom solutions.

August 5, 2021

simply great app,helped a lot to arrange variants,swatches and great customer support, loved it.simply great app,helped a lot to arrange variants,swatches and great customer support, loved it

Ace Hair Extensions & Co
7 days using the app
March 15, 2021

Great app and support from the team. They were quick to answer our needs and configure the app for what we needed.

York Wallcoverings
7 days using the app
June 9, 2020

Excellent App, capable of Multiple Variations such as Size and Flavor. Very easy to use and the customer service is EXCELLENT in reference to helping with installation as well as questions. If multiple image variations (i.e. Flavor to Ingredients) are vital to your site, then this is the App for you. Ralph Turchiano CEO AlchePharma

AlchePharma
April 12, 2020

Apps does what it says and easy to use. As i used a customised theme, the developer had to help activate the app to my theme. The communication is easy, responsive and helpful. Within 1-2 days, the app is installed :)

BlomdahlB2C
July 28, 2021

I used this app to display different color variants. I'm a bit hesitant to use third-party apps as they often reduce site speed, but I've been pleased with this so far.

kealoha.shop
August 10, 2022

- too expensive
- horrible service - if service long responding time
- most expensive app with 25$ a month
I was really patient and it needed a lot of customizations until it was running how I was imagining. I have much cheaper apps and the customer support is amazing.
This app is a flop and not recommended at all.

Orient & Occident Style
Germany
6 months using the app
Edited October 31, 2018

I received incredible customer support by the developers to help me find what I need. Actually they went the extra mile knowing full well that I would have to find a different app for my particular needs. I thought it was unusually kind and thoughtful of them, and thats why Im leaving a 5 star review. If you do need this app, I can tell you that you will receive the best customer support from them.

The Hoodie Store
March 11, 2021

The app works great, and support are really friendly and helpful! Solved my challenges in no time. Thanks

Garnfolket
Denmark
Edited April 5, 2021

I paid a lot of money to try and code my theme to do exactly what this app does. The set-up was quick, the instructions super clear and it provides exactly what I wanted. If anything, I would love it to be less expensive. For a small shop, the cost is on the high side.

hernest project
July 20, 2022

Still on the test using phase but app seems working great and customer support answers very quickly and helpful!

SOÉJU online store (ソージュ オンラインストア)
Japan