Variant Image Automator

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

Free plan available. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Group Variant Images, Filter variant Images - Shopify

Oxa Leather

I was very suprised that they increased the price as I changed my shopify plan to a higher one. I was using both of their apps to hide variant images and show swatches, but both of them ended to be almost $60/mo. I looked for alternatives that are in the market, and found something that does both things in one app for almost $15/mo.

Costaplanters

Time spent using app 24 minutes

Disappointed. Claimed it was $9.90. I approved it, then got a notice from Shopify saying they could charge up to $29.99 for pay-per-usage charges. Whatever the that is. No thank you. Misleading advertising

HengjiaFish

Location China

Haven't try it yet. Don't work, i think i need to learn instruction of this app, but whatever i do,nothing happened

Chibebe.com.au

Location Australia
Time spent using app 27 minutes

NON-exsitant customer service. They say they're online and ready to chat, but noone is there. This is not a good sign of things to come, so we removed the app before even getting to use it. And who knows..it might have been perfect for us.

Ta muchly

Time spent using app About 1 month

This app doesn't work with the Handy theme. My web designer experienced a lot of problems with the app blocking changes to my theme, and in the end we had to disable the app to be able to make any changes to the theme! If you're using Handy I would recommend using a shopify expert to help with variants instead (Tasklon were great).