Variant Image Automator

Variant Image Automator | Reviews

by StarApps Studio

Show Multiple Variant Images of the Selected Variants Options

MuscleFeast

It used to be a great app but after several years of using it, it stopped working for new products and I cannot get any help from customer service to get it going again. Existing products are fine but cannot add multiple images to new products.

Slick Wallet Co

It works well but the method used to determine which pictures are part of a variant could be better. Sometimes I was forced to reorder my images to accommodate the way this app works. Unfortunately I uninstalled.

VOORAY

There have been a few times when we have needed to reach out to support to help fix a few bugs. Support has always responded in a timely manner and have been very helpful in solving any problems we encounter with the app.

Hashmere

Great App, poor support.
For the "common variant image" set-up, here is what I find, through a really hard time.

1. Common variant image cannot be set as the variant key image. If set, there will be no common image.
2. Rule 3(Common variant image set-up) and Rule 4(Featured image set-up) is conflicting with each other. Checking Rule 4 will make common variant image disappear.

I was struggling on the "common variant image" set-up. It was really a hard time communicating with their support, who did not appear to understand my problem nor the app itself. At the end, I figured out the setting I needed by myself.