Reviews (1,020)

4.6

Merchants appreciate this app for its extensive customization, user-friendly interface, and ability to manage numerous product variants. They find the image upload feature for custom products especially useful. The app's performance is praised for its efficiency, and the customer service is commended for quick responses and helpfulness. Merchants value the app's compatibility with various themes and seamless Shopify integration. The trial period is seen as beneficial, allowing merchants to test before subscribing. The app is considered transformative, enhancing online stores and boosting efficiency and profitability.

June 29, 2024

Excellent app to create custom variations. The customer service is amazing. Would be lost with out this app.

Pay Weekly Beds UK
Over 4 years using the app
April 7, 2024

I really enjoy using your app to build up our custom bikes online. While I don’t have a lot of them on each of our sites (bacchettabikes.com and bentupcycles.com), they really add to the bespoke feel that we are trying to create in our business. And you are always so responsive if I have a question. Thanks!

Bacchetta Bikes
Almost 2 years using the app
April 2, 2024

I recently created my online restaurant store on Shopify, offering home delivery and pickup options. As I was adding all the options from our menu (choose your dressings, salsas, preparation options, etc.) it became quickly apparent that there were many variants for some dishes. The options in this app allowing the look and simplicity for how customers choose their variants is excellent. My restaurant has been on that big online platform that takes a 30% commission on every order. Customers have said that my restaurant website is BETTER than my listing and menu design on that big platform, and this app is part of why my customers like my online restaurant ordering superior.

Bistro Mercurio
Mexico
3 months using the app
June 1, 2024

The app is great but the customer service is even better, with Jon being on hand almost instantly with any problems I had. Would definitely recommend!

E-Bikes Express
About 1 month using the app
May 24, 2024

I love the app! Very easy to use and make changes. It would be great if there was an option to add a price with the selections.

Magination Mekha
About 2 months using the app
Relentless Apps replied May 25, 2024

Hi, you will be happy to know that you can add price add-ons with selections. It is available on our Advanced Plan.

I sent you an email with more information on how to do this.

Thank you for the review!
Have a great day,

Jon
Relentless Apps

July 10, 2024

Excellent app to have on Shopify!

SpoilerKing
Over 3 years using the app
May 7, 2024

The integration wasn't the best. It messed up my regular Shopify options for good and I would've had to pay for a professional to fix it.

WithLoveEmilia
Finland
Almost 2 years using the app
Relentless Apps replied May 8, 2024

Hi Emilia. I am sorry you had issues with the app. I looked in our system but I couldn't find any emails from you.

I went ahead and sent you an email to a***u@withloveemilia.fi to look into this.

We are just a two person team and stand by our products 100%. If you ever have any issues we are here to help

Have a great day,
Jon
Relentless Apps

April 2, 2024

Easy to use app & great customer service. Exactly what we needed for more variant options that are easy to manager & add/edit.

R2 Creative Designs
About 1 year using the app
March 13, 2024

As a beginning small business owner, I had no idea how to build a website...I found Variant and I love it...its very easy to use and does exactly what I need!

Circle of Life Memorial Jewelry
Over 1 year using the app
May 30, 2024

Quick feedback! Unlike alot of apps/themes.

LifeArtVision