4.8

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, reliable performance, and ability to display product variants as separate items. The support team is praised for their quick responses, customization skills, and problem-solving abilities. Many find the app affordable and valuable, making it a recommended tool for enhancing user experience and product display.

January 19, 2024

The team is incredibly responsive and helpful. They supported us in a few rounds of help to get the app working perfectly for our needs. Very happy with the service!

MUSE Shop
6 months using the app
Extendons replied March 6, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 💖 💖 It was a pleasure assisting you!. Happy to hear you chose our Variator: See Product Variants app for your business!

January 13, 2024

The app is working now. I appreciate that the team helped me get it working in a really short time, and it was also the weekend. They did go above and beyond.

- I will say, I do need the reviews to show under the variations. Hoping that we can update that soon.
-They did go the extra mile, but then were very pushy for a review. I mentioned to please just ask me... and there was no reply.

giftsbae
5 days using the app
January 26, 2024

I recently downloaded this app for my Shopify store and am thoroughly impressed with both the functionality of the app and the level of customer support I received.

The app is intuitive and user-friendly, making it a breeze to display product variations exactly as I intended. I particularly appreciate the flexibility it offers, allowing me to choose which options to display.

However, what truly sets this app apart is the phenomenal customer support. When I encountered an issue with the settings, the support team was remarkably prompt and dedicated in their response. They patiently guided me through the process, ensuring that the issue was fully resolved to my satisfaction.

I wholeheartedly recommend this app to anyone looking for a reliable and efficient solution for displaying product variations on Shopify. It has significantly enhanced my store's user experience, and the peace of mind knowing that such a committed support team is on hand to assist is invaluable.

Thank you, Extendons, for your superb service!

Cresma's クリスマス
Japan
3 days using the app
Extendons replied March 6, 2024

Thank you for your review! 💖 💖 💖 Keep using Variator and enjoy the benefits it brings to your business.

January 22, 2024

I am so happy with the service! Initially the app did not work as it was not compatible with my theme. The team sorted this out for me quickly and now it works perfectly. Thank you

Avianca
New Zealand
15 days using the app
December 24, 2023

Die App kann schnell und einfach verwendet werden. Werden aber spezielle Funktionen / Bedingungen benötigt die auf diverse Themes benötigt werden, dann kann diese App nicht verwendet werden. Bzw. haben wir uns dazu entschlossen die Funktionen aus dem Theme zu deaktivieren.

Was sehr zum hervorheben ist ist der Support der App, die Jungs sind schnell, freundlich und stets hilfsbereit. Was bei anderen Entwicklern teilweise nicht so ist.

Wir empfehlen die App weiter
Vielen Dank auch nochmals an Muzammil Malik für seine rasche Hilfe und Problemlösung die er stets an den Tag legt. :)

MOAO
Austria
2 months using the app

Thank you for your review! 💖 💖 💖

December 7, 2023

This is just amazing! I was searching for a way to split my variants into separate products for quite some time. I reached out to the support team and it was quick. Within a few minutes, I had a reply from them. Muzammil Malik the developer, is awesome. He fixed my problem within a few hours. Overall I had a great experience using this app. Thanks a lot!

Urban Curate
India
28 days using the app

Muzammil Malik

January 9, 2024

We were searching for an app that would help us display the product variants as separate products on my store and this was the perfect app. I faced some issue, so I reached out to the support team, and they were quick and responsive. Overall, it is a great app that can help you improve your store’s user experience.

LaSalle Amsterdam
Netherlands
About 22 hours using the app
December 19, 2023

Great support, wasnt working on first install and contacted supported and it was sorted very very quickly.

Good, fast support and app works well.

YOUNIFY
4 days using the app
December 22, 2023

Muzamill was great at supporting me and helping me make necessary corrections in my theme code. Everything works as it should!

Marssos
Estonia
13 days using the app
January 29, 2024

Great app, easy to use, friendly and prompt support.
Highly recommend.