Variator: See Product Variants

Show product variants in the catalog as single products

$4.99/month. 10-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Variator App

NiDIT

Location Chile

Excellent app and great support. We have few products with many variants. This app allows us to show all the variants on the collection pages and now the website looks more populated with products and easy for the customer to navigate. On the other hand, the support is committed and responds quickly; they kindly helped us customize the app. 100% recommended.

All Mountain Co.

Location South Africa

While the App didn't work exactly as I had hoped right in the beginning, the guys on support are absolutely FANTASTIC and even customised it to work like I needed. They have been exceptionally helpful and get back to you quickly. The support alone makes this App, and the development team behind it, more than worth the money!

The Boat Galley

Time spent using app 17 minutes

App did not remove the "Options" button as I thought it would, and simply put an "Add to Cart" button below it. It did show the variants separately. I decided that the app wasn't for me, and deleted it. In my theme (Dawn), deleting it did nothing -- the collection pages still showed it. Had to get the developer to remove it. Note that they work 8-5 weekdays only, on Pakistan time. Because I put the request in on Friday afternoon in the US, it wasn't until Monday morning that it got removed.

I LOVE SHOPPING

Location Italy
Time spent using app 1 day

Good app, very useful. 5 stars the developer has fixed some issue on my theme in order to integrate this app in my website

3DActive

Time spent using app About 1 month

I've been really impressed with their customer service and immediately resolving any configuration issues I've had. App has been working well, no complaints.

Marco Islander

Amazing customer service who got it working beautifully with my storefront in almost no time. It does exactly what I want and Variator handled all the technical side for me.

Lighting Illusions Commercial

Location Australia

The App messes up the usability of Shopify 2.0 filters, and when support was contacted they broke our Theme functions, not a good support experience, unfortunately...

ECHOTAIL® Blade Bait Company

This app does exactly was it says it does.. it allows us to place product variants into collections! I shopped around quite a bit before making the decision to try Variator. The app is very easy to learn and use allowing us to implement much sooner that I expected. We needed multiple app modifications made for our theme and they responded with every request in LESS THAT 24 HOURS! Great customer services and I would recommend this app to anyone looking to offer more product flexibility to their online stores. Thank you for making this incredible product Extendons! J. Blanchar, Vibrations Tackle

VAI-KO

Location Finland

Great app! Let us show variants on collection pages and works smoothly. We need some help to make it work with our theme and their customer support was quick to make those changes.