July 14, 2021

Very good app. I just installed it with the help of the support and everything works fine. If you are looking for a free application to manage your product variations, use this app.

Univers hamac
France
About 2 months using the app
SeedGrow replied July 15, 2021

Thank you for your great review. Just let us know if you need any help in the future. Cheers!

September 2, 2021

Thank you very much just cool cool app, anyone who reads my review who will not think twice must download the product page looks amazing and finally neat really ingenious

maxzol
December 7, 2021

Works very well and easy to use! :) Also easy to make modifications. I used it to add nice buttons for my product variants.

Matchadori
Netherlands
Edited July 20, 2021

I've tried other variant swatches apps, turns out being popular doesn't always make ease of use. Vario comes with a super clean and logic way of getting the image swatches live. They're also highly customizable and blend well with my theme.

Lethnic Leather
Vietnam
September 9, 2021

The app provides many customizable options. Easy to use and the most important part, quick and reliable support.

CycorldPro
China
26 days using the app
Edited August 28, 2021

Update 1 month later: App is continuously evolving with new features. Unbelievably quick support for a free app, I will be happy to pay if and when this switches to a paid app. I have a special non-shopify theme that requires a bit of special work for almost every app I install, and the app creators are always patient and quick to make adjustments for me when necessary. Amazing support for a free app! Responded immediately on a weekend for an issue I'm having with a custom theme. 5 stars

Ringcrush
20 days using the app
June 27, 2022

Thuy and the team at Vario were incredibly responsive and communicative, helping me set up their app exactly how we needed it. I highly recommend them!

Wishbone Design Studio EU
New Zealand
12 days using the app
January 10, 2022

This app did exactly what we wanted and the support is amazing! It worked in our theme right away but we requested an adjustment to fit the spacing perfectly. Mika responded quickly and was super helpful. Everything was explained and adjustments were made over a holiday weekend which we didn't expect. We had a previous app for this and support disappeared so I would absolutely recommend going with this one.

Hello Sunny Day
11 days using the app
SeedGrow replied January 10, 2022

Hello,

Thanks for your review!
At SeedGrow, our top priority is to have our app work flawlessly for merchants and give you the best support we can.

Cheers,
Mika

April 5, 2022

Thanks to the Vario team for helping us get set up. The app works seamlessly and makes our site look great!

Mushie
9 days using the app
SeedGrow replied April 5, 2022

That is so great to hear! We really try our best to respond as soon as we can. And thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback. It really helps Shopify merchants to feel more confident in choosing us.

Thanks again!!

February 6, 2023

orgi porgi menorgi, very good help from mila with my issue. very grateful for the fix on my store ...

Liquera
Netherlands
8 days using the app
SeedGrow replied February 6, 2023

Thank you so much for your great review!
We wish you a great day ahead.