4.9

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, robust features, and reliable performance. They value the variety of customization options, including sales-boosting features and print-on-demand addons. The app's seamless integration with various marketing tools and platforms, responsive customer support, and cost-effectiveness are also praised. Unique features such as built-in Conversion Rate Optimization sections, animation scroll-to-run, and support for mega menu headers and footers are highlighted. Merchants recognize the app for enhancing store design, boosting engagement, and improving conversions.

April 7, 2024

GREAT APP, IT REALLY GIVES YOU THE FREEDOM TO DESIGN PROPERLY.

Words On Wall
India
3 months using the app
May 7, 2024

Either the menu in our store in desktop is not showing or the menu on mobile version are not showing. Asked for it to be fixed 2 weeks i go i guess. Maybe more time ago and they still have not fixed the issue. Its important to remember i am a paying customer. I guess they dont work in their app anymore or something like that.

Polly: Europe's Biggest Online Beauty Market
Denmark
About 1 month using the app
MyShopKit replied May 8, 2024

Firstly, we would like to apologize for inadvertently causing an unpleasant experience for you, even though it was not entirely our fault. In fact, previously, whenever you had any issues, we were always there to help you resolve them. Recently, we received your message stating that the language in your store was not displaying, and we explained to you that this was due to your setup in Shopify admin. We responded to you via email as well as through live chat. We just want to say that we are still actively supporting our cooperative and understanding customers. We also hope that our other customers actively check their emails to receive responses via email when they cannot be online on live chat. Thank you for being a part of Veda’s customer base. We wish you a happy and peaceful day.

April 7, 2024

Oh man, where do I even start with Veda Builder? This thing is a game-changer! It's got so many cool features that boost sales, it's unreal. And the Heatmap setup? Absolute genius. It's like having a secret weapon for your Shopify store.

And let's talk about the support team. They're patient, they're helpful, and they've got your back. Had a problem? Boom, they're on it. They're like the superheroes of customer service.

But the real kicker? It's super cost-effective. I mean, compared to the features it offers, it's a steal. It's like getting a luxury car for the price of a scooter. So yeah, if you're looking for a theme builder, Veda Builder is the way to go. Trust me, your wallet and your store will thank you.

MakGlobalShop
About 2 months using the app
April 21, 2024

If you're in the market for a Shopify page builder that packs a punch without breaking the bank, Veda Builder is a solid choice. What really stands out is how many cool conversion rate optimization (CRO) features it includes in one package. The "buy more, save more" deals and the print-on-demand (POD) custom addon are game changers, making it easier to scale your business without piling on extra costs. Plus, their support team is a dream to work with—super friendly and always on the ball. Definitely worth checking out if you're looking to spruce up your Shopify store!

Car24
19 days using the app
March 2, 2024

Really useful app

Jbexclusive
2 months using the app
April 6, 2024

Absolutely fantastic app we couldn’t ask for a better one than this!

Steptin.de
Netherlands
17 days using the app
April 8, 2024

Tried a bunch of apps, but Veda takes the crown as the ultimate Shopify page builder. It's like a CRO powerhouse all in one, saving me tons of cash. And props to the support team for being patient and supportive—they're the real heroes here!

Roots
13 days using the app
March 1, 2024

Just got to say, Veda Builder totally deserves the love it's getting from us Shopify merchants! Honestly, it's like the most-loved app for tweaking our store themes. They've got a ton of templates that aren't just beautiful to look at but super easy to use, which is a huge plus for someone like me who doesn’t want to get tangled in complicated design stuff.

And the support team? Absolute legends! They walk you through everything, step by step, making sure you get the most out of the app. Plus, they’re super friendly, which makes asking for help a breeze instead of a chore. Definitely a must-have if you're looking to make your store stand out without breaking a sweat.

Yeselle
About 2 months using the app
Edited May 13, 2024

These tools are very useful. The online customer service is very poor, which makes me feel very bad. During use, various problems may be encountered, but customer service has poor understanding and lacks sufficient patience. I kept asking politely, but the conversation was still cut off

update
I did find a better tool to use. Regarding the repeated question, it is because the customer service did not provide me with an accurate answer, and even did not fully understand what I wanted to express. He misunderstood my question. Also, Veda suddenly couldn't function, which wasted my work. I have sent an email, but it hasn't been resolved yet. It's okay, I have uninstalled Veda. If possible, you can also post the conversation in the response.

Nine sister handmade nails
China
7 days using the app
MyShopKit replied May 12, 2024

Thank you for acknowledging Veda as a useful Shopify page builder. We also apologize for any inconvenience you experienced, although it was not our fault. If Shopify allowed us to upload images, we would post screenshots of the conversation between Chloe and you to show other users the level of patience Chloe demonstrated. She tried to answer your repetitive questions and guided you step-by-step on customizing Veda page templates. She also reminded you to regularly check your email if you're not online to receive live chat messages. It's clear that if you downgrade to the Free plan, you won't be able to use the Advanced plan's features anymore. We always welcome and support customers with good intentions who use our app. Thank you for choosing Veda from the start, and we wish you the best in finding a better fit for your needs.

March 2, 2024

Gran app, ha sido una gran experiencia, una interfaz simple, con una curva de aprendizaje corta, hay algunas cosas que podrían mejorar para que sea más fácil de entender, pero sin lugar a dudas es el mejor constructor que he usado. Por cierto el servicio al cliente es muy eficiente.

Johndog