Veeqo Inventory & Shipping

Veeqo Inventory & Shipping

by Veeqo

Smart Inventory Management & Shipping: Cut Errors & Trim Costs

Nozone Clothing US

We love Veeqo! We operate two Shopify stores (one for US and one for Canada) plus two separate Amazon FBA stores. In December of 2019 we migrated from a much higher priced competitor to Veeqo. Right away I was impressed with the thorough pre-flight process. The Veeqo crew didn't give the impression of a pushy sales team. They truly wanted to make sure that Veeqo would meet all of our needs before we signed on. Vera was not only extremely knowledgeable with the product but understood our needs and how we would be impacted (good and bad) by the switch. After a very smooth implementation, I was shocked that there was not one major issue. No records were lost and syncing was all spot-on! Each week of using Veeqo made me a bigger fan as I discovered the many time time-saving advantages. Lastly, the customer service is extremely helpful, friendly, and prompt. We love Veeqo!

Smokey Joes Vapes Co

Veeqo has worked for us really well and the support is excellent and it's really easy to use. The on-boarding process was really smooth and customer support as been excellent and very responsive.

Natural Cosmetics

I use this app to manage my stock levels across Shopify, eBay and Etsy as well as managing my shipping. It's been a great help so far and I'd imagine it's going to be even more valuable for me as my business grows!

TheArtistsQuarter

For the £120 per month Veeqo are wanting you would think the support would be top notch. Very complicated to set up and very poor support whilst trying to set up. FedEx integration was particularly difficult.

Dewty

Veeqo has been fantastic for our business. The system does everything we could possible need, taking away the stress and making our fulfilment and order processing one of the most streamlined aspects of the business.

Stretch It Body Jewellery

Veeqo saves me hours every single day, I'd be lost without it. My whole team uses Veeqo more than any other software, a must for any multi-channel ecommerce business.

Hard Hat Gear

We have two brick and mortar stores and an online shop. This has really allowed us to properly maintain our inventory across all channels to prevent frustrating backorders. Also, the customer service is second to none. Everyone is very willing to help via email, chat, or to jump on a call. The support has been amazing.

Pica's Pets

Been using Veeqo for a few moths now. The switch from my previous software was almost seamless. After getting used tot he new layout it is really simple to use. The app is great for order picking when not packing in the same place. Also great to look at things on the go and not at the PC. any issues have been dealt with quickly and everyone is really helpful. Would reccommned

Great Ideas

I use this app to help me update stock figures. The dashboard is great at giving you a snapshot of the day. I personally think it could be better at historical reports but overall it has been a very useful app for my business

Fascinators Direct

Feature packed app for multi channel e-commerce stores which has really helped us grow our hair fascinator shop https://fascinatorsdirect.co.uk/

Previous 1 3 4 5 6