Veeqo ‑ Automating Commerce

Veeqo ‑ Automating Commerce

by Veeqo

Helping high-growth retail brands sell and ship everywhere

Great Ideas

I use this app to help me update stock figures. The dashboard is great at giving you a snapshot of the day. I personally think it could be better at historical reports but overall it has been a very useful app for my business

Fascinators Direct

Feature packed app for multi channel e-commerce stores which has really helped us grow our hair fascinator shop https://fascinatorsdirect.co.uk/

Wavespas

An amazing tool that works fantastically and allows the company to become totally automated in regards to order management. The support team are fantastic and proactive helping with initial setup and queries. Also exciting to hear that they have a lot of future developments coming which all clients will benefit from.

This is a must for a multichannel retailer,

Tom Jeffrey WaveSpas Limited www.wavespas.com

Plumbhub Heating Supplies

We've used Veeqo for almost a year now and nothing but positive words to say about it. It's perfect for the stock management / order dispatch aspect of our business and integrates with our Shopify/Amazon/eBay/Vend POS stores effortlessly. There are a few additions that would be great but the requests for new features system is very good for suggestions.

The accounting/reporting side of Veeqo is the only thing that holds it back slightly but we weren't signing up with the intention of solely using this so we use Xero for this, which also integrates.

Green Ginger Of Shrewsbury

I can only repeat all the positive reviews this app already has! I signed up on the recommendation of another online retailer who already uses Veeqo and who showed me how it works for him. The "backroom stuff" can be a bit complicated at times but that's because we are asking it to perform miracles for us - I have linked together 1,500 products so far on 3 different selling sites. The support for this is as good as everyone says, so you are never alone. Once that part is done the actual day to day handling and dispatching of orders from all selling sites on one central screen is just so simple and I leave my staff to get on with that part. The system also raises and sends purchase orders to the suppliers if you want it too! I'm a huge fan of this app!!!!

Custom Controllers Uk Limited

Great solution and a great product. It's integrated into quite a few of our sales platforms and it makes the shipping/dispatch process a doddle.

On the occasions I have had to contact customer support they have been easy to contact, responsive and solved my issues with the minimum of hassle.

Would highly recommend

Denbigh Army Surplus

Veeqo has made creating shipping labels in Royal Mail a dream; if you've ever had to log into RM's website to generate orders, you'll know how horrible it is.

Veeqo has done a lot of work to make this simple!

Keeping track of out of stock products within a kit is difficult, because of the caching.

However, the support we get from the team is second to none. Always there through email, phone or live chat support.

Really looking forward to the pending Purchase Order updates too!

Canadian Spa Uk

Great solution for our business. Better UK shipping partnerships than competitors.

Pure Chimp 2

Good software but so expensive and ridiculous price increases every year.

I personally feel like they are pricing themselves out of the market.

Oceansalivehealth

In the time we have been with Veeqo - our business has gone from strength to strength. Its a real partnership! The support team, especially Vera and Marc, have been great. Sometimes a little buggy and some new features could be rolled out faster, but on the whole a great and reliable product that should get even better over time.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6