Veeqo Shipping

Developer
Veeqo
4.1
September 9, 2022

Veeqo is really good stock management software and does a good job of us predicting inventory and how to order. The best thing about Veeqo is If there is ever a problem they are quick on the live chat and rectify any issues very quickly and in a helpful way. The main problem with the app is that it does not support order editing in Shopify, or post-purchase checkout extensions, this limits our chance to add upsells which is a big thing for us. I have been told this feature is on the way over a year ago now but I have had no update.

World of Bamboo UK

NutriPartsUK

FitbandsDE

FitStrapsUK
August 1, 2022

we have been using veeqo for over a year now, if you have a POS (retail Store) and also sell online AVOID THIS, Veeqo counts every single sell of you POS as a transaction int he software and that is counted to your monthly billing, we are paying over 380 USD a month OVER 4K A YEAR to sync inventories, they have promised a solution for months and nothing happens, maybe as a simply inventory management system is ok, but to advertise that integrates with POS and then charge for every single sell it is simply ridiculous. it is amazing that Shopify makes a business on top of an expensive online store already by creating extremely bad apps and then forcing you to pay for every single function you need.

BUYBARBER.COM