Veeqo ‑ Inventory & Shipping

Inventory AND Shipping for the price of a basic shipping app

From $10/month. 30-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Naissance UK

Veeqo does a good job of managing order fulfilment across eBay, Shopify and Amazon. Customer service is helpful and responsive.

OutDazl

If you are shipping international with DHL and have any discount on your product selling price then beware that the electronic customs invoice sent to DHL by Veeqo declares everything at 100% so at custom either you (Delivery Duty Paid) or the customer incur increased duty and VAT. We learnt the hard way for our EU and high value US shipments. Long chats with Veeqo support and 'Engineering ticket' raised, but one month on and no solution or feedback. Not a priority for Veeqo.

Cabin Max

Integration is very simple and we have not had any problems with Veeqo, Veeqo support is first class and very prompt. Would highly recommend.

Plank Hardware

We have had a great experience integrating Veeqo with our Shopify store. The integration with our warehouse is seamless, and we are able to track multiple channels pretty simply. The customer service is very good, I never have any issues getting in touch with questions. It would be great to see some improvement in the reporting capabilities, more flexible data retrieval and more user friendly interfaces would definitely make our lives easier.

Harringtons Pet Food

Veeqo does a reasonably good job in organising the picking, packing and dispatching of orders as well as integrating directly with carriers. Unfortunately however, the app does not support order editing in Shopify, or post-purchase checkout extensions, therefore limiting opportunities to add or edit items after purchase which is a shame. The availability of customer service / support is good, with live chat available 24hr and quick response, however the live chat agents have limited knowledge and getting issues recognised and escalated to the development team can be difficult.

The Union Project

Integration of this app is so complicated and unclear that it is difficult to execute. Despite removing inventory access for this app, it has single handedly removed 900 units of stock from our store, of around £28k of value

Original Outbacker Stoves

Outstanding service from these guys, always at the end of the phone or chat. Transformational for our business. With a huge range of SKU's and kits we needed to find a solution that could be versatile. Couldn't ask for more from support - Ben, Roxy, Darren, Mohamed - they are all helpful and feel part of our team when help is needed. The roadmap that you can submit ideas for development really shows the kid of forward thinking business they are. Keep building on the great features guys!! Top stuff! 5 STARS!

Dubpod.co.uk

MORE THAN 5 STARS!!! We use Veeqo to connect our shopify PLUS store plus other marketplaces into a complex network of couriers - depending on ITS weight & where our product is being dispatched to around the world. Veeqo's inventory management keeps all stock control updated & allows for complex reporting on sales performance, product stock levels and integrates seamlessly into courier accounts. Overall adding Veeqo to our e commerce offering has increased our teams productivity by 30%. One point to note, it's worth working hard to ensure every part even spare non-saleable items are in Veeqo so that it is an exact accurate reflection of the warehouse operation. It can only be as good as the data you ensure is in & kept up-to-date - you get out what you put in if that makes sense!

Bell Tent Boutique

Veeqo is Absolutely Amazing! We have 3 Shopify stores, 5 Amazon stores, an international Ebay store, and an Etsy store. After 4 years in a 3PL using Orderwise we moved our business into our own warehouse and took fulfillment in house. In addition we now have 7 integrated couriers and ship all around the world. The Veeqo product works to allow us to ship multiple consignments with speed and accuracy with the most economical courier. We also run retail and trade warehouses, use the purchase order system and our accuracy in inventory management has improved 10 fold. The team are hugely knowledgeable and support has been excellent. Almost two years later, our business turnover has now grown by 25% to almost 4 million which would not have been possible without Veeqo. Particular thanks to Ben, Darren, Roxy, Mohammed and the team - always super fast and responsive!! I have already recommended the Veeqo product to other online retailers and will continue to!

Season Cookshop

A dreadful experience from start to finish. I wanted this app to do something basic (I have four warehouse locations - I'd like to see which orders I can fulfil (are in stock) at a given location - Shopify of course does not provide this basic functionality). I signed up, day 1 I asked the question, my on-boarder didn't know. I then spent the entire day on day 2 trying to get an answer as to whether this was possible. I was passed from email support, to chat, to phone call, referred to the instruction manual repeatedly... still nothing, just a load of time wasting. On day 3, I realised I was never going to get an answer out of these people, so decided not to go with it, but then started getting calls from my warehouses - something called Veeqo had started randomly making changes to their stock levels! We have 3,000 SKUs over 4 locations. After deleting the app and wasting a load of time, we now have to do four complete stock counts to get our stock accurate again... I asked Veeqo if they could run a report that showed the stock adjustments their daft app had taken it upon itself to make for no reason - still waiting, so no help there, and we'll just have to spend weeks of man hours correcting the mess it has made. Wow - really wish I didn't come across this app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7