Automatically calculate vendor commissions how ever you need them.
Allow your vendors to view their own orders, payouts, and how much they have earned.
Connect your PayPal account and send payouts directly to your vendors from within the app.
About Vendor Consignment
Visceral App's Vendor Consignment is a vendor/consigner commission and reporting app. With this app you will be able to automatically track vendor commissions and record payouts.
- Automatic vendor commission tracking.
- Record vendor payouts.
- Pay your vendors directly from PayPal.
- Customize your vendor's profile.
- Download reports on vendor commissions.
- Fully configure how you want to track your commissions.
- Leave order notes for future reference.
- Live Chat
With Vendor Consignment we want to help you run your business the way you need to run it. We give you the tools to be as customized as you need to be.
Calculate Commissions Anyway You Need Them
- Set a start date for when commissions will start tracking.
- Global percentage of sell price.
- Per vendor percentage of sell price.
- Percentage or flat rate by product type.
- Flat rate per product.
- Override any order manually.
Who Can Benefit
- You sell merch for other people.
- A consignment shop looking to go online.
- You run fulfillment from one or many vendors.
- And more...
We will be listening closely to feedback and adapting the app to that feedback so please review the app or email us with any requests you may have.
Pricing 14-day free trial
Vendor Order Tracking
Vendor Payout Tracking
Advanced Commission Settings
Light & Dark Theme
* All charges are billed in USD. Recurring charges, including monthly or usage-based charges, are billed every 30 days.
Most recent reviews
App looks great and offers far more functions and features than others, Chance was quick to respond when we had questions and even offered a walkthrough. Thanks for the support and great new tool for our business!
The team is great. They are very helpful and have a robust roadmap to get their product to a world class app. I am getting it going for my non-profit and having success (very easy to pay all my vendors and to track sales). If you have a question... just reach out and they will do all they can to help.
Run into a few issues from time to time, but their support is pretty helpful in resolving them. They make continuous updates to improve the app.