Vendor Consignment

Vendor Consignment

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.3)
Developer
4.3
January 9, 2023

Excellent service. Jillian and the team have been extremely helpful in getting me and my consignors set up with the platform. I had a few extra requirements beyond what their platform offers out of the box, and they provided a solution that has made running my online consignment store a breeze now.

Thanks, team.

Second Skin
New Zealand
Time spent using app: About 1 month
Visceral Apps replied January 9, 2023

Thank you, Second Skin, we really appreciate your feedback! We're so glad we have been able to help you find success using Vendor Consignment and will do our best to continue increasing the overall experience.

November 17, 2022

We are newer to implementing this app.... what I love the most about it is the support, the team and the improvements they have been making. They listen to your feedback and work to help make it the best it can be for your business. I highly recommend and can't wait to see it evolve.

Betty's Marketplace
Time spent using app: 3 months
Visceral Apps replied November 17, 2022

Thank you, Betty's Marketplace, we really appreciate all of the great feedback you have given us! We have enjoyed working with you and we are excited to continue improving our app for our clients.

August 25, 2022

We've been using the App for about 9 months. It meets our needs and I look forward to more features in the future. Support has been excellent.

Skorzie
Time spent using app: 7 months
August 19, 2022

Vendor Consignment is great and it is fitting our needs wonderfully. Its simple and clean. Customer service with Viceral Apps is better than i could have hoped for. Jillian and Chance have stayed focused on us as a business and have catered to our needs quite well. I look forward to seeing what other apps they are going to have to offer in the future.

ELEVATESPORTING
Time spent using app: About 2 months
Visceral Apps replied August 19, 2022

Thank you so much for your review. We have enjoyed working with you and your team and were happy to help you set up your account so it would accommodate the needs of your business. Your business and feedback is greatly appreciated.

July 7, 2022

Great looking app with a number of useful features. Support has been excellent, adding minor features or fixing issues as we run into them. It has room to grow but they have been more than willing to listen to ideas.

South Shore Gallery
Time spent using app: 4 months
Visceral Apps replied July 7, 2022

Thank you, South Shore Gallery, for your review! Our team is always looking for ways to improve, and appreciates the feedback.

November 22, 2021

Good for doing consignment payouts but the app is extremely slow for no reason. Please speed up app speed and I will change my review to 5 stars!

Defining
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 25, 2021

App never worked for me does have good potential just May need more updating before that point nice ui tho

RoyaltyKillz Clothing Co.
Time spent using app: 5 months
Edited September 27, 2021

I run a print-on-demand marketplace for charities and artists in the UK. I trialled 6 Vendor apps and Vendor Consignment was in my opinion the best of the 6, really well priced, very easy to use and our partners (we call them partners not vendors!!) can see their sales and commissions in real time.
I would highly recommend it.
Gary Keens
Managing Director
ASK Online Ltd

ASK Online Print-on-Demand Marketplace
Time spent using app: 20 days
September 24, 2021

we looked into this app and its buggy as hell. test vendor creation went wrong, no login possible to vendor portal, invoice uneditable, blank screens and not loading, vendors cant edit their addresses, custom order creation not working...dont know what else to mention. and no: we didn´t contact support since an app should be intuitive and working from scratch. this one isnt...

Golem Karrierewelt
Germany
Time spent using app: About 1 hour
Visceral Apps replied September 25, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. We do have many of customers that are not experiencing these issues. This could be related to data in your particular store and we would love to work with you and resolve this situation.

As for the vendors being able to edit their addresses and other information are items on our current development roadmap and release schedule. We are continuously deploying enhancements and under the hood performance improvements.

Again we thank you for your feedback and if you give us a chance to work directly with you we are confident you will love to use our app.

Edited March 2, 2022

One of the few consignment apps that we could find but it's super glitchy, slow, and antiquated. PRO: We love that our vendors can see their stock and payouts. CONS: Clicking a link in the app often leads to a blank page and you can't back out. So you have to close and re-enter the app again. Support is really helpful if you can get in the app but for $25/month it would be better if it just worked correctly.

Nubian Hueman
Time spent using app: About 1 year
Visceral Apps replied August 31, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. We emailed you to reach out about this, but have not received a response. If you can, we would like to discuss any issues you are facing so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.