Vendor Consignment

Vendor Consignment

by Visceral Apps

Automatically track multi-vendor commissions and payouts.

Nubian Hueman

One of the few consignment apps that we could find but it's super glitchy and feels super antiquated. PRO: We love that our vendors can see their stock and payouts. CONS: Clicking a link in the app often leads to a blank page and you can't back out. So you have to close and re-enter the app again. Support is really helpful but for $25/month it would be better if it just worked correctly.

August 31, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. We emailed you to reach out about this, but have not received a response. If you can, we would like to discuss any issues you are facing so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

FlashFomo

Absolutely loving this app! So user friendly and solves my needs perfectly, the team have been responsive to small things that would make it even better. Very professional looking and appreciate that it's a white label solution

Outofideas®

Simple to use and setup. Developers are super nice and reply quickly. overall great if you're working with multiple vendors.

WELCOME FUTURE KIDS

I will update this review after I actually start using the app with customers to give details on that aspect but I had to immediately write a review to say that the customer service has been off the charts! Who expects that an app will make custom changes for your specific needs for just one business- they did this for us! Chance responds within minutes for support and trouble shooting. It has been so helpful to someone who is very new to this platform and business. We highly recommend!

MIMOSA GOODS

I've used this app to track and pay consignment vendors for almost three years, and it just keeps getting better. Love the new dashboard and invoicing features! It does everything I need, at a very affordable price. I've had to contact support a few times, and have always received a very quick response and resolution to any issues.

AE Gifts & Clothing

This app has made the process of tracking vendor sales and processing vendor payouts SOOOO much easier. It took some effort to get everything all set up the way we liked and some features we needed were missing, but the responsiveness of the development team to our requests has been exceptional! They've delivered every new feature we've asked for OR explained how we can already do it within the features already available EVERY SINGLE TIME. If you work on consignment with vendors and are using anything else to track those commissions, don't wait, install this app now. It'll save you so much time and effort!! This app is worth every penny of the monthly fee they charge!!!

Kootenay Tack

I use this app for my consignment store and it is the only one in its kind. Works great. Love the new features added frequently. Keep up the good work.

Winvin Clothing

So far the experience using Vendor Consignment has been great! At first we had a little issue with the vendor login page. But after a quick chat with Chance through the app, he was able to adjust the login page to our needs! Very happy that I have chosen Vendor Consignment.

Nickel50525

Best app for any tracking, retail or consignment store!! Very robust app with tons of flexibility. Chance is always there to assist you with anything you might possibly need. I have been working with Chance and Vendor Consignment for a couple months and it has been a breeze. I have never had an app with such great customer service. Highly recommend Vendor Consignment to anyone :) You will not regret it!

Lilly Bear Studio Props

This app is perfect! Does everything I need. In case there is something that is not available the app creator has been very helpful to add/change things to accomodate the request.

Previous 1 3