Vendor Consignment

Automatically track multi-vendor commissions and payouts.

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Defining

Good for doing consignment payouts but the app is extremely slow for no reason. Please speed up app speed and I will change my review to 5 stars!

RoyaltyKillz Clothing Co.

App never worked for me does have good potential just May need more updating before that point nice ui tho

ASK Online Print-on-Demand Marketplace

I run a print-on-demand marketplace for charities and artists in the UK. I trialled 6 Vendor apps and Vendor Consignment was in my opinion the best of the 6, really well priced, very easy to use and our partners (we call them partners not vendors!!) can see their sales and commissions in real time.
I would highly recommend it.
Gary Keens
Managing Director
ASK Online Ltd

Golem Karrierewelt

we looked into this app and its buggy as hell. test vendor creation went wrong, no login possible to vendor portal, invoice uneditable, blank screens and not loading, vendors cant edit their addresses, custom order creation not working...dont know what else to mention. and no: we didn´t contact support since an app should be intuitive and working from scratch. this one isnt...

September 25, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. We do have many of customers that are not experiencing these issues. This could be related to data in your particular store and we would love to work with you and resolve this situation.

As for the vendors being able to edit their addresses and other information are items on our current development roadmap and release schedule. We are continuously deploying enhancements and under the hood performance improvements.

Again we thank you for your feedback and if you give us a chance to work directly with you we are confident you will love to use our app.

Nubian Hueman

One of the few consignment apps that we could find but it's super glitchy, slow, and antiquated. PRO: We love that our vendors can see their stock and payouts. CONS: Clicking a link in the app often leads to a blank page and you can't back out. So you have to close and re-enter the app again. Support is really helpful if you can get in the app but for $25/month it would be better if it just worked correctly.

August 31, 2021

We really appreciate your feedback. We emailed you to reach out about this, but have not received a response. If you can, we would like to discuss any issues you are facing so please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

FlashFomo

Absolutely loving this app! So user friendly and solves my needs perfectly, the team have been responsive to small things that would make it even better. Very professional looking and appreciate that it's a white label solution

Outofideas®

Simple to use and setup. Developers are super nice and reply quickly. overall great if you're working with multiple vendors.

WELCOME FUTURE KIDS

I will update this review after I actually start using the app with customers to give details on that aspect but I had to immediately write a review to say that the customer service has been off the charts! Who expects that an app will make custom changes for your specific needs for just one business- they did this for us! Chance responds within minutes for support and trouble shooting. It has been so helpful to someone who is very new to this platform and business. We highly recommend!

MIMOSA GOODS

I've used this app to track and pay consignment vendors for almost three years, and it just keeps getting better. Love the new dashboard and invoicing features! It does everything I need, at a very affordable price. I've had to contact support a few times, and have always received a very quick response and resolution to any issues.

AE Gifts & Clothing

This app has made the process of tracking vendor sales and processing vendor payouts SOOOO much easier. It took some effort to get everything all set up the way we liked and some features we needed were missing, but the responsiveness of the development team to our requests has been exceptional! They've delivered every new feature we've asked for OR explained how we can already do it within the features already available EVERY SINGLE TIME. If you work on consignment with vendors and are using anything else to track those commissions, don't wait, install this app now. It'll save you so much time and effort!! This app is worth every penny of the monthly fee they charge!!!

Previous 1 3 4