Vendor Consignment

Vendor Consignment

by Visceral Apps

Automatically track vendor commissions and payouts.

DooBeeDoo Embroidery Designs

I love the App. The customer service is one of the best!! Chance solve all my doubts, I am really happy with the app. Highly recommend!

The Been Garden

I hate Shopify apps, but I was desperate and tried this one. The customer service is phenomenal. I have had my questions answered clearly and in an amazingly timely manner and every single thing has been addressed. These people actually care about your needs and not just the re-ocurring fee they're trying to get. Best overall experience of an app in the 4 years I've been using Shopify.

elightenment

I have just started with this app, but so far has been great. This will really streamline the way I handle vendors and paying them. As well, there is an option to allow them to see activity and payouts. Great app!

shirt.ly marketplace

Customer support is phenomenal - best one I've experienced in my 4 years of using Shopify. Our vendors are happy. Our consignment model and processes have become a lot easier. Keep it up :)

PodcastMerch.com

I looked at all of the vendor apps. And demoed each of them. Not only was this the easiest and best. But the customer service Is thru the roof!! Thank you

Streamerloot.co

Amazing Customer Service. If I email them, I have a respond with a fix with a few minutes to a few hours! I switched from Vendor Payouts where I was paying more money for less features. Here they want my store to be successful and they will really do anything to get me there. I was so worried when Vendor Payouts jacked my rates up without telling me but Vendor Consignment has listened to me and helped me with every worry. The BEST app, I have in my store. Hands Down.

Sorrel Sky Gallery

This app is great for businesses that have products on consignment. Helps track vendor payouts and sales commissions. Good support by Visceral Apps as well.