Vendor Consignment

Automatically track multi-vendor commissions and payouts.

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

Valia Honolulu

Initially, it worked well and I was able to get help quickly when I needed it. Then I had a hard time getting any response to my questions when some of the receipts started to pull inaccurately into the app, messing up the numbers. It would just be random sales here are there for no apparent reason so I would have to double check everything. And the section to record vendor payouts sometimes randomly deletes the amounts I inputted. It's just not a reliable app and support is really lacking. It's completely not worth the amount you will pay per month because we still need to manually track everything.

Genuinely Whatever

App looks great and offers far more functions and features than others, Chance was quick to respond when we had questions and even offered a walkthrough. Thanks for the support and great new tool for our business!

Reef Charities

Time spent using app About 18 hours

The team is great. They are very helpful and have a robust roadmap to get their product to a world class app. I am getting it going for my non-profit and having success (very easy to pay all my vendors and to track sales). If you have a question... just reach out and they will do all they can to help.

AllArtApparel

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Run into a few issues from time to time, but their support is pretty helpful in resolving them. They make continuous updates to improve the app.

Geeks Unleashed

Time spent using app About 2 years

This is by far the best app on Shopify if you are dealing with Multiple vendors. Excellent support, excellent customization. This app has single handedly elevated my business to the next level!

The Tried Equestrian

Time spent using app About 1 month

We had this app installed for over a month and the developer was extremely responsive to initial concerns. We were extremely excited to offer it through our shop! Unfortunately the developer entirely stopped responding and the app never worked for us as it did not properly read our consignors products. We followed up several times and felt we were extremely patient in waiting for resolutions but received no additional feedback after several attempts reaching out. We're very bummed it didn't work out and hope they are able to get it up and running in the future as we really do love how the design was supposed to work!

Lubella's Boutique

I think the idea of this app is great, but it doesn't work basically at all. I can't get it to pull up on Shopify 50% of the time and when it does it is VERY buggy. I got error messages with most tasks I tried to play with. I tried 5 different times to get help and was never contacted back, although I think one reason is because the way the chat help window works is very inefficient, but I also asked to be emailed and that never happened. Hopefully the app gets some work done, it looks like if it did work it could be something very helpful to my business.

March 6, 2020

We thank you for your feedback and would be happy to help resolve any issues you are having. We received your email about this and we replied to you right away, but have yet to receive a response.

As for the loading issues, we have resolved this. The app should be responding a lot better now. Please reach out to us with anything else you may need.

Studio Trap

I like the app and def would recommend if you have vendors selling products on your website, but the only issue im having is my vendors dont receive there order notifications via email so once that issue if fixed i will rate this app 5 stars.

DooBeeDoo Embroidery Designs

Location Brazil
Time spent using app About 1 year

I love the App. The customer service is one of the best!! Chance solve all my doubts, I am really happy with the app. Highly recommend!

The Been Garden

Time spent using app About 1 year

I hate Shopify apps, but I was desperate and tried this one. The customer service is phenomenal. I have had my questions answered clearly and in an amazingly timely manner and every single thing has been addressed. These people actually care about your needs and not just the re-ocurring fee they're trying to get. Best overall experience of an app in the 4 years I've been using Shopify.