Vendor Consignment

Automatically track multi-vendor commissions and payouts.

$24.99/month. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

AE Gifts & Clothing

This app has made the process of tracking vendor sales and processing vendor payouts SOOOO much easier. It took some effort to get everything all set up the way we liked and some features we needed were missing, but the responsiveness of the development team to our requests has been exceptional! They've delivered every new feature we've asked for OR explained how we can already do it within the features already available EVERY SINGLE TIME. If you work on consignment with vendors and are using anything else to track those commissions, don't wait, install this app now. It'll save you so much time and effort!! This app is worth every penny of the monthly fee they charge!!!

Kootenay Tack

Time spent using app Over 1 year

I use this app for my consignment store and it is the only one in its kind. Works great. Love the new features added frequently. Keep up the good work.

Winvin Clothing

Location Germany

So far the experience using Vendor Consignment has been great! At first we had a little issue with the vendor login page. But after a quick chat with Chance through the app, he was able to adjust the login page to our needs! Very happy that I have chosen Vendor Consignment.

Nickel50525

Best app for any tracking, retail or consignment store!! Very robust app with tons of flexibility. Chance is always there to assist you with anything you might possibly need. I have been working with Chance and Vendor Consignment for a couple months and it has been a breeze. I have never had an app with such great customer service. Highly recommend Vendor Consignment to anyone :) You will not regret it!

Lilly Bear Studio Props

Time spent using app About 2 months

This app is perfect! Does everything I need. In case there is something that is not available the app creator has been very helpful to add/change things to accomodate the request.

Anue Resale Shop

Time spent using app About 2 months

Chance has been there through every step, stumble, question, and question asked again. Patience and kindness are rare these days, but Chance always is willing to help. Thank you and I'm looking forward to working with you and Visceral for a long while.

Wizzle World

Time spent using app About 1 month

Chance! All I can say is this app is worth the effort. If you are managing a team of vendors, try it. You will not regret taking the leap. Chance is available to assist and the support I recieved during the setup and testing period was superb. Additionally I will add that it felt very personalized and tailored to the needs of my business, not his which is what makes me want to do business with him. Thank you Chance!

40 Thieves Coffee

Time spent using app Almost 2 years

If you're looking for a commission tracker there is no better app to use. Chance and his team take care of you like you are the only client they have. This app saves me 100s of hours in tracking.

Celebrity Owned

I have bene using the app since August 2020. A few bugs in the beginning that Chance was totally on top of and fixed them all in a timely manner. It works very well now and the new release seems great too. I run vendor consignment reports monthly and even have my clients log into the system as well to check their inventory and payouts. Everyone has been very happy with it so far. I know Chance is working hard at making sure it has all the features customers need. I have even requested some things that he customized for me which was so awesome and i'm so appreciative for,. I highly recommend this app. It's one of the best ones I have come across in the vendor consignment world..

Aim and Game

Time spent using app About 18 hours

Great for what it offers, I don't currently use it but downloaded it to see and it is setup with a really easy to use format. The chat feature I used for them, once I added the app to shopify, was easy to use and they responded right away during their normal business hours.